Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

JAMB 2017 Delayed Result: What Manner Of CBT - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2017 Delayed Result: What Manner Of CBT (644 Views)

JAMB 2019 RESULT: What Has Happened To Your Database Again? / JAMB Registration Begins: List Of CBT Centres For 2017 Registration/guidelines / Updated: JAMB List Of CBT Centres Approved For 2017 UTME Registration - Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2017 Delayed Result: What Manner Of CBT by dedecoder: 11:05pm On May 24, 2017
I have been involved in the usage of computer for conducting test for students and what I know is that results are normally ready as soon as exams are concluded. But I'm amazed and dazzled that candidates who sat for the just-concluded UTME as early as 16th, 17th and the rest haven't seen their results yet.

On the part of JAMB, they will want us to believe that they are fishing out possible cases of malpractice but this can be contested as other centres and sections of the country have had their results released. Ordinarily, they ought to have released statements stating clearly why the delay is happening. Or how do one calm down a candidate who had seen every other person's result but his/her own?

Authorities at all levels in this country have to be more sensitive. In case they are not aware this exam is everything to some people.

I advise you if you are among those repeatedly being told "You do not have any result yet" to be more prayerful and patient. So long as you didn't involve yourself in any malpractice and you followed all laid-down rules, It shall be joy afterwards. Remember the best are sometimes reserved till the end.

(1) (Reply)

Study On Low Tuition In Saudi Arabia Plus Tuition Fees / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology. 2017/2018 FORM ON SALE... 07064307758 / Edu News: Federal Polytechnic Idah Set To Resume On 6th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.