Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

All Problems Of Life Can Be Solved By Prayer And Reading D Book Of Psalms. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Problems Of Life Can Be Solved By Prayer And Reading D Book Of Psalms. (1217 Views)

Book Of Psalms / Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting / 3 Kids Tortured By Prayer Houses & Thrown Into Streets Of Akwa Ibom Rescued(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Problems Of Life Can Be Solved By Prayer And Reading D Book Of Psalms. by drezzyx(m): 11:54pm On May 24, 2017
I have a lot of life issues, problems ,protection from God,breaking of evil yoke e. t. c that can be solved by prayer from the book of psalm. Ask me for more.
Re: All Problems Of Life Can Be Solved By Prayer And Reading D Book Of Psalms. by Amberon: 3:20am On May 25, 2017
What book of psalms?
drezzyx:
I have a lot of life issues, problems ,protection from God,breaking of evil yoke e. t. c that can be solved by prayer from the book of psalm. Ask me for more.
Re: All Problems Of Life Can Be Solved By Prayer And Reading D Book Of Psalms. by Splinz(m): 8:03am On May 25, 2017
Amberon:
What book of psalms?

The entire Psalms. It is a combination of powerful prayers and heaven moving praises & worships. Also in it, as it is common throughout the Bible, lies key knowledge about the mysteries of the Kingdom of God, and prophecies.

In fact, the Psalms caters for every of your needs. Making it a part of your daily prayer life means a life of victories and successes.

Now here's the most interesting part of it. Praying with the Psalms is akin to praying in the Spirit- the language of God. This is simply because these prayers are inspired by God, and therefore, much more effective and powerful than a million words of our own.

In all, the Psalms teaches you how to pray, how to praise and worship, and how to excel.

1 Like

Re: All Problems Of Life Can Be Solved By Prayer And Reading D Book Of Psalms. by Amberon: 8:12am On May 25, 2017
Hmmm...that's nice. Thanks.
Splinz:

The entire Psalms. It is a combination of powerful prayers and heaven moving praises & worships. Also in it, as it is common throughout the Bible, lies key knowledge about the mysteries of the Kingdom of God, and prophecies.

In fact, the Psalms caters for every of your needs. Making it a part of your daily prayer life means a life of victories and successes.

Now here's the most interesting part of it. Praying with the Psalms is akin to praying in the Spirit- the language of God. This is simply because these prayers are inspired by God, and therefore, much more effective and powerful than a million words of our own.

In all, the Psalms teaches you how to pray, how to praise and worship, and how to excel.
Re: All Problems Of Life Can Be Solved By Prayer And Reading D Book Of Psalms. by ScepticalPyrrho: 8:39am On May 25, 2017
I'll just sit on the floor in my house reading psalms all day...

I would probably get McDonald's burger for breakfast, good TFC chicken for lunch, and a wrap of Eba and egusi soup for dinner...

Problems solved from the floor of my room...

Lest I forget, I'll also order a couch and comfy bed from Bedmates - with my psalms ofcourse - so I don't have to sit on the bare floor the next day of my psalmist life.
Re: All Problems Of Life Can Be Solved By Prayer And Reading D Book Of Psalms. by trendist: 8:54am On May 25, 2017
drezzyx:

This is exactly what the Russians n US did to successfully launch rockets into space
Re: All Problems Of Life Can Be Solved By Prayer And Reading D Book Of Psalms. by Nobody: 8:55am On May 25, 2017
Well, I like the book of psalms. It is practical and direct.
Re: All Problems Of Life Can Be Solved By Prayer And Reading D Book Of Psalms. by Niflheim(m): 9:00am On May 25, 2017
@trendist,

Lol!!! You took the words right out of my mouth!!!

@op,

Wow!!! This is great info that you have given us today!!! I wonder how many Psalms the japanese read from 1945(when they were virtually obliterated in World War 2), till today, that has made them a super power in the area of technology and creating global billion dollar corporations?
Re: All Problems Of Life Can Be Solved By Prayer And Reading D Book Of Psalms. by drezzyx(m): 12:55pm On May 25, 2017
Do you know each verse has solutions to which of our everyday worries and problems do u know them?

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of 3 Different Churches In One Building / How Preachers Successfully Exploit People / Athiests Are Fools. Evolution Is A Lie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.