Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

See Photos From The Burnfire Night Out To Kick Matriculation At Futo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Photos From The Burnfire Night Out To Kick Matriculation At Futo (709 Views)

Breaking News: UNN 2018 Matriculation Postponed Due To NASU Protest / IPOB To Kick-off Hausa Radio Service On Saturday / How To Save Money During A Night Out With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Photos From The Burnfire Night Out To Kick Matriculation At Futo by Labanja(m): 5:25am On May 25, 2017
Some said FUTO Students don’t party… I wonder if that person has ever witnessed a BurnFire Night before saying that…

BurnFire Night is held every year, as part of the events being held during the Students Union Week. This particular night out is held in the hostel premises on the famous “Asiabaka Square” The occasion is free for everyone.

It serves as a platform where talented students can showcase their talents in singing, dancing, comedy skills and lot more…
Read more here http://futobuy.com/miss-burnfire-night-see-photos-videos-ground/
Visit to see more photos and videos

Re: See Photos From The Burnfire Night Out To Kick Matriculation At Futo by Edopesin: 5:34am On May 25, 2017
oh blood of zacaraiah see they plenty

but for Vampire Diaries or Teen Wolf they no plenty like this

1 Like

Re: See Photos From The Burnfire Night Out To Kick Matriculation At Futo by Labanja(m): 2:49pm On May 25, 2017
Edopesin:
oh blood of zacaraiah see they plenty

but for Vampire Diaries or Teen Wolf they no plenty like this

Lol... I shock when I even see the crowd from my hostel room upstairs... I say make I snap am...
The thing was... Like futo only had male students. Female was scarce in d party joor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj, David Beckham And Others Dazzles At The Cannes Amfar Gala / Two Men Rendered Unconscious After Being Raped By Several Women / Woman Faint In Shock After Breaking A Bracelet. COMMON Bracelet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.