Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

To All Manchester United Fans...see How Useless This Trophy Means To IBRA - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / To All Manchester United Fans...see How Useless This Trophy Means To IBRA (1836 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His Serie A Trophy (Photo) / Arsenal Fans See The New Wonderkid Wenger Just Bought Better Than Mbappe / Arsenal Fans, See This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Manchester United Fans...see How Useless This Trophy Means To IBRA by ochobaba(m): 9:07am On May 25, 2017
worthless

Re: To All Manchester United Fans...see How Useless This Trophy Means To IBRA by RoyalBlak007: 9:09am On May 25, 2017
♤He craves for the

♤UCL TROPHY BADLY
Re: To All Manchester United Fans...see How Useless This Trophy Means To IBRA by Nobody: 9:20am On May 25, 2017
That trophy just made them to play Champions League Football next season while Arsenal will travel to Azerbaijan to play Qarabag for Europa and still lose.

Anything to play champions league football is welcomed by me
Re: To All Manchester United Fans...see How Useless This Trophy Means To IBRA by gabinogem(m): 9:24am On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
That trophy just made them to play Champions League Football next season while Arsenal will travel to Azerbaijan to play Qarabag for Europa and still lose.

u get sense pass the op small.
Re: To All Manchester United Fans...see How Useless This Trophy Means To IBRA by igbalodehunter(m): 2:55pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:

Azerbaijan .....Land Of Fire grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: To All Manchester United Fans...see How Useless This Trophy Means To IBRA by obixcel(m): 4:13pm On May 25, 2017
The op is as worthless as my tissue
Re: To All Manchester United Fans...see How Useless This Trophy Means To IBRA by habeeb246(m): 9:18pm On May 25, 2017
Lol
Re: To All Manchester United Fans...see How Useless This Trophy Means To IBRA by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 25, 2017
I prefer the English championship to this site called Europa league

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Splits From Third Wife Dasha Zhukova / Floyd Mayther Won Connor Mcgregor In 10th Rounds. / Liverpool Demanded $238m For Coutinho – Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.