Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

“I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association” – Sophia Momodu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association” – Sophia Momodu (1576 Views)

Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her / Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association” – Sophia Momodu by metronaija3: 9:23am On May 25, 2017
It seems Davido’s baby mama Sophia Momodu is really enjoying her status as a celebrity Baby mama. The one and only mother of the largest tattoo on Davido’s body; Imade!

The 28 year old Sophia made this known through her reaction to an internet troll last night on her page.o baby mama association” and lashing at her for parading herself with Davido just because the latter was hanging out with their daughter.

Sophia would not let the insult go cold on her, she immediately replied that if the user was to stay true to her user handle, then she (Sophia) deserves some respect from her since she is the president, Ancestor and boss of that association. Well, to each his own. But we think Ayomide Labinjo might disagree with this wherever she is, since she insists her daughter was sired by the singer, making her the president and not Sophia.

However, since Davido has crowned Sophia as the first, she is definitely right in her class! All we can wish her is a fruitful reign and tenure.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/i-am-president-of-davido-baby-mama.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: “I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association” – Sophia Momodu by Afonjashapmouth: 9:26am On May 25, 2017
Na only a Nigerian go vex so tey he go open mouth and say "You people don't know I am a mad man abi"
Re: “I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association” – Sophia Momodu by VanNistelrooy24: 9:29am On May 25, 2017
Shame nor even catch dis mumu.

Re: “I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association” – Sophia Momodu by Houseofglam7(f): 9:31am On May 25, 2017
What an idiot!
Re: “I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association” – Sophia Momodu by Kobicove(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2017
She's right.

Congratulations! grin
Re: “I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association” – Sophia Momodu by Nobody: 9:33am On May 25, 2017
How did we start loosing it? What right can Dele Momodu have to criticise any government when he can't rein in his extended family about the importance of morals

1 Like

Re: “I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association” – Sophia Momodu by MDsambo: 9:34am On May 25, 2017
Re: “I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association” – Sophia Momodu by GavelSlam: 9:40am On May 25, 2017
Hope you were democratically elected?

Also, hope you can stomach being impeached.
Re: “I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association” – Sophia Momodu by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2017
Bitches Wuld Always Be Bitches...Sum Dude Has Prolly Dicked This Dumb Bitch Brain Abeq!
Re: “I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association” – Sophia Momodu by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:45am On May 25, 2017
28 with no brain
Re: “I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association” – Sophia Momodu by coolcharm(m): 9:53am On May 25, 2017
Shey una go soon hold FEC meeting? Abi na AGM?

Yeye something.
Re: “I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association” – Sophia Momodu by smardray(m): 9:56am On May 25, 2017
Oh my Gawd....she has a brain of 3yrs old
Re: “I Am The President Of Davido Baby Mama Association” – Sophia Momodu by Origin(f): 10:21am On May 25, 2017
She posted pix on her private page, a troll abused her, she replied in anger.

Someone cannot even get angry again.

I appreciate the fact that she and davido have been getting along peacefully with their kid. Hope they seal the deal.

Hashtag....

Age ain't nothing but a number.
Live and let live.
If you had a life you wouldn't notice mine.
If he/she makes you happy, seal the deal.
Nkan to ba wun anybody lo le fenu won so.

(1) (Reply)

Olu Maintain Storms Clubmila Awka, Anambra - Pictures / Photo: Mercy Aigbe Admires Cossy Boobs / Will Smith Honours Fela Kuti On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.