Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine (20106 Views)

Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week / Tiwa Savage Glows Up In Makeup Photos For New Music Video [PICS] / Tiwa Savage Glows In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by badassProdigy(m): 9:46am On May 25, 2017
Parallel Magazine’s latest special print and digital issue captures Tiwa Savage in the Burroughs of Brooklyn as she grants an exclusive look into her career, being a mother, her continuous ascension into the echelon of great musicians, and life beyond the lights.

This issue reveals Tiwa’s ability to easily govern the worlds of her stardom and normal life showing that her true versatility lies not only in her seamless ability to sing and dance with the same intensity but to live a balanced life.

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/tiwa-savage-glows-on-cover-of-parallel.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by badassProdigy(m): 9:46am On May 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by charijee(f): 9:49am On May 25, 2017
First time she's looking this good

18 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by Evablizin(f): 9:51am On May 25, 2017
Ok she z fine nw, all tnx to high quality camera

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by PharmaGirl(f): 9:53am On May 25, 2017
Looking cute and

Sleepy

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by virtual3xpert: 9:54am On May 25, 2017
Lovely pictures kiss

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by Yuneehk(f): 10:06am On May 25, 2017
That first photo tho! Was she about to doze off
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by pamijlove(f): 10:30am On May 25, 2017
She come be like mmuu for the last picture.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 25, 2017
Tiwa savage ti take over NL sad Evey news na Fp

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by Ekakamba: 4:07pm On May 25, 2017
Tenim47:
Apart tiwa saviage and linda ikeji,
How many of my ex did you knw cool
I know that your Chinese bae.....

Eye-Don-Gift-are-fork

Remember her
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by emeijeh(m): 4:07pm On May 25, 2017
Artificial ladies faces upandan
Ijayebonyi, pls don't crucify me.. .. .. i am speaking my mind

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by GOLDENWOLF(m): 4:08pm On May 25, 2017
Super pretty! kiss

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by Tenim47(m): 4:08pm On May 25, 2017
Apart tiwa saviage and linda ikeji, . How many of my ex did you knw cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by timmycris(m): 4:08pm On May 25, 2017
glow kor flow ni! radarada
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by donnie(m): 4:10pm On May 25, 2017
Pix 3

Why is she doing like duck fowl ? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by StarPlayer: 4:11pm On May 25, 2017
hmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by StarPlayer: 4:14pm On May 25, 2017
PharmaGirl:
Looking cute and

Sleepy
u looking phuckable
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by Tenim47(m): 4:15pm On May 25, 2017
Ekakamba:
I know that your Chinese bae.....

Eye-Don-Gift-are-fork

Remember her
grin grin

you probably creating scene 4 ur . . . grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by oladipju(m): 4:15pm On May 25, 2017
black beauty

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by StarPlayer: 4:16pm On May 25, 2017
ify0038:
call or whatsapp the number in the picture below let make money....
mynd44 you know what to do
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 4:17pm On May 25, 2017
embarassed
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by Eshence: 4:17pm On May 25, 2017
hmm nice cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by blingxx(m): 4:22pm On May 25, 2017
pamijlove:
She come be like mmuu for the last picture.

she be like ojuju
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by mexxmoney: 4:29pm On May 25, 2017
Tiwa Savage is beautiful!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by weedtheweeds: 4:29pm On May 25, 2017
Glow??
Does anyone buy these magazines at all?
I was hoping to hear something about Daniella Okeke
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by barallanee(f): 4:32pm On May 25, 2017
Evablizin:
Ok she z fine nw, all tnx to high quality camera
lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by realsupermum: 4:32pm On May 25, 2017
She looks good but I wonder why she finds it difficult to close her mouth.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by omoiyalayi(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2017
She look slimmer abi na my eyes?
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by NLProblemChild(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2017
What of horizontal magazine.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows On The Cover Of Parallel Magazine by Enoquin(f): 4:43pm On May 25, 2017
charijee:
First time she's looking this good

Exactly what I intended typing....except for the last pic though

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful New Photos Of Kiss Daniel's Girlfriend, Chidinma / Kizz Daniel To Give Money To A Fan 'Who Is Broke As Usual' / Uche Jombo Queries Nigerian Senators On Receiving N1.2m As Hardship Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.