Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,387 members, 7,850,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

The Menace Of Cultism (cultist (Steve Nwanze) Shot At Rivers State University) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Menace Of Cultism (cultist (Steve Nwanze) Shot At Rivers State University) (1609 Views)

Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / Lords Chosen Woman In Imo: Robber Shot At My Forehead But The Gun Didn't Fire / Rival Cult Groups Clash In Fadeyi, Lagos State. Shot At Each Other (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Menace Of Cultism (cultist (Steve Nwanze) Shot At Rivers State University) by alutametre: 10:29am On May 25, 2017
Information reaching us has it that the former leader of vikings confraternity in Rivers state University (Former Rivers State University Of Science and Technology) Comrade. Steve Nwanze was shot by some unknown gunmen purported to be members of rival/opposition cult group.
The ugly incident took place at about 9pm on Wednesday night around Azikiwe street, diobu (university back gate).

#SAYNOTOCULTISM

Re: The Menace Of Cultism (cultist (Steve Nwanze) Shot At Rivers State University) by SexyNairalander: 10:35am On May 25, 2017
booked

no source?
Re: The Menace Of Cultism (cultist (Steve Nwanze) Shot At Rivers State University) by LordCrimson(m): 10:40am On May 25, 2017
Source please!!
Re: The Menace Of Cultism (cultist (Steve Nwanze) Shot At Rivers State University) by Justuceleague2: 10:56am On May 25, 2017
Cultists and a bunkerer

Na you do you

I used my last RIP yesterday I ain't got non
Re: The Menace Of Cultism (cultist (Steve Nwanze) Shot At Rivers State University) by newyorks(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2017
Owkey.

(1) (Reply)

Police Smash Lagos Gangsters Robbing Nigerians On Jiji Online Marketplace / BREAKING! Photos Of Youths Killed By Soldiers Following Ortom Today In Benue / #taxify #bolt Driver Ejaculates While Carrying Female Passenger In Lagos [+video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.