Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,108 members, 7,849,456 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

‘pastor’s Been Sleeping With Me Since I Was 10; This’s The Fourth Abortion’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘pastor’s Been Sleeping With Me Since I Was 10; This’s The Fourth Abortion’ (475 Views)

Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) / I Was Raped By My Cousin When I Was 10 Years’ Old / "I’ve Always Been Raped By My Stepfather Since I Was 10" - 14 Year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘pastor’s Been Sleeping With Me Since I Was 10; This’s The Fourth Abortion’ by KENNING2010: 10:42am On May 25, 2017
Scriptural assertions of wolves in sheep clothing resurfaced yesterday, following a startling revelation by a 16-year-old Senior Secondary School, SSS, I student, on how she has been subjected to sexual violations since she was 10 years by a pastor at the Egbe branch of a popular new generation pentecostal church.
http://skytrendnews.com/2017/05/25/pastors-sleeping-since-10-thiss-fourth-abortion/

Re: ‘pastor’s Been Sleeping With Me Since I Was 10; This’s The Fourth Abortion’ by ElSherriff: 10:55am On May 25, 2017
Phewwww...Such that Satan the Devil seems an angel where some humans are. A child barely at puberty has aborted four times!!! What callous world we live in. Anti Rape Laws are not nearly stringent. They should include Arson in hot oil, till the criminal dies.

(1) (Reply)

Court Jails Man Three Years For Stealing Phones At UCH / See How This Wicked Man Allegedly Rubs Salt, Pepper Into Housemaid’s Injuries... / Obituary Of 34-year-old Man Set Ablaze By His Pregnant Wife In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.