Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Hon. Ossy Prestige And His Penchant For Lies And Propaganda. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hon. Ossy Prestige And His Penchant For Lies And Propaganda. (577 Views)

HOW COURT DISCOVERED OBINNA UZOR’S LIES AND REVERSED ITS JUDGMENT. / 5 Greatest Lies In Nigeria! / Breaking :Uniben Student Wins Face Of Prestige Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Ossy Prestige And His Penchant For Lies And Propaganda. by RolandAkachukwu(m): 11:04am On May 25, 2017
Hon. Ossy Prestige and his penchant for lies and propaganda.

I usually have issues with politicians who use every possible medium to lie to the people they represent.

I woke up to read some posts praising Hon.Ossy for intervening for the people of Ohanku in Aba.

Ordinarily, I would've kept mute on the issue because its for the benefit of all that the road is now under reconstruction. Be it as it may, it will amount to media ridicule once I allow the narrative to flow that Ossy attracted the project and that the road was abandoned by Dr. Ikpeazu.

It's unfortunate that Hon. Ossy Prestige could just wake up and take glory for what he knows nothing about.

Coming out now that work is ongoing on the Ohanku road in Aba to say he attracted the project is not only arrant nonsense but unfortunate acute foolishness .

For the records, The road was awarded and abandoned by NDDC in 2012. As a matter of fact, the contractor who designed it was not funded further which prompted him going to court to get a restraining order on that road. From what I know, no one was allowed to continue until matters of the court was settled.

It was at that point that the road remained bad until Dr.Ikpeazu came on board. He went ahead to invite both parties ,the NDDC and the Contractor. He made a strong statement that if they cannot fix the road, they should leave the site so that the State can come in. In order words, Dr.Ikpeazu tried to settle the misunderstanding for the interest of Abians.

Recall that NDDC AG.DG Bimi Seminitari visited Abia within that period to have on the spot assessment of some of those abandoned projects. The NDDC started some shady works which all of us complained .

It took the efforts of the Governor to bring Fed Ministry of works to intervene. Recall also,that the road was one of the roads presented on the table in Abia Govt House,when Hon.Minister of works visited .

I am just angry that Ossy Prestige has nothing to show his people after two years of woeful representation if not to claim something he has never been part of abi-ni-tio.

Ossy Prestige has a good record of sharing bags of rice ,keke and Okada to the people of Aba North and South, It has never been in his agenda to attract roads. His penchant for lies and media hogwash cannot replace purposeful leadership.

He claims he has graded over 150 roads in Aba. The same Aba in Abia State? I am not doubting you sir, just name 7 of the roads,we can excuse the remaining on the basis of our knowledge of you as an attention seeker.

We know what Hon.Uko Nkole and Hon.Solomon Adaelu are doing. They do not need to lie to attract any Sympathy because people ,even primary school pupils know what they are doing.

That prestige is paying some elements to lie and repaint his picture as though he has done any meaningful thing at the national assembly is shameful to say the least.

Prestige, a word of advice.
Concentrate and deliver dividends of democracy to your people, lies won't save you.

Re: Hon. Ossy Prestige And His Penchant For Lies And Propaganda. by damilola1978: 11:06am On May 26, 2017
Propaganda..who can confirm This??

(1) (Reply)

George Turnah Arrest: The Drama That Happened, A Must Read. / Lets Help Ourselves Win Indomie Cash For Scholarship Promo / Question To POP Ceiling Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.