Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

I3 Or I5 Processor - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I3 Or I5 Processor (830 Views)

SOLD!!!!Like New Hp G7 Core I3, 750gb Hdd, 6gb Ram / Suitable Processor For Programming / ARM Processor Programming Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I3 Or I5 Processor by silentkeela: 12:09pm On May 25, 2017
Hi guys, please i want to get a laptop to start a programming course. someone told me to get one with core i5 processor but i think i can afford core i3 processor .
please i want to know what the difference is. And if it will in any way affect the purpose or buying it.
kindly advise. thanks.
Re: I3 Or I5 Processor by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 25, 2017
Go for i5 and learn Parallel Processing so that the applications you developer can make use of all 15 processors at once which will make the applications you develop to run very fast.

(1) (Reply)

Any Kivy Developer In The House, Please ? / Looking For A Certified Ethical Hacker / On-demand Websites That Gets You Out Of Low Paying Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.