Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Are There Firms That Offer Loans To Upcoming Programmers In Nigeria? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are There Firms That Offer Loans To Upcoming Programmers In Nigeria? (1574 Views)

Why Do Self Taught Programmers Over Exaggerate / I Need Advice On School That Offer Diploma In It Course, / Reasons We Have Less Female Programmers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Firms That Offer Loans To Upcoming Programmers In Nigeria? by Jaddo19(m): 12:20pm On May 25, 2017
Hi, Fellow Nairalanders Am Jerry By Name,i Started Learning Programing A Couple Of Months Ago, Am Finding It Difficult To Raise Money To Purchase A Laptop Of My Own, So I Was Wondering If There Is Any Firm In Nigeria That Offers Loan To Upcoming Programmers Like Me.

NO INSULTS PLS!
Re: Are There Firms That Offer Loans To Upcoming Programmers In Nigeria? by Jaddo19(m): 2:43pm On May 26, 2017
Re: Are There Firms That Offer Loans To Upcoming Programmers In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 27, 2017
Jaddo19:
Hi, Fellow Nairalanders Am Jerry By Name,i Started Learning Programing A Couple Of Months Ago, Am Finding It Difficult To Raise Money To Purchase A Laptop Of My Own, So I Was Wondering If There Is Any Firm In Nigeria That Offers Loan To Upcoming Programmers Like Me.

NO INSULTS PLS!

NO....
Re: Are There Firms That Offer Loans To Upcoming Programmers In Nigeria? by Jaddo19(m): 3:08pm On May 27, 2017
Ezechinwa:

NO....
Tank U
Re: Are There Firms That Offer Loans To Upcoming Programmers In Nigeria? by kanayoNickel: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2017
Hi, jaddoo, here's it 09056821885 on whatsapp
Re: Are There Firms That Offer Loans To Upcoming Programmers In Nigeria? by Jaddo19(m): 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
kanayoNickel:
Hi, jaddoo, here's it 09056821885 on whatsapp
Tanx bro....dont know what's wrong with my email
Re: Are There Firms That Offer Loans To Upcoming Programmers In Nigeria? by bot101(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
No, because that is the equivalent of throwing money into the bush.
Re: Are There Firms That Offer Loans To Upcoming Programmers In Nigeria? by CodeHouse: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jaddo19:

NO INSULTS PLS!

I'm not sure there is any specifically ready to loan programmers money, especially to buy a laptop. Nobody would want to buy you a laptop just because you just developed interest in coding but if you really have a unique idea, then there are chances that you'd get someone ready to fund your ideas. Good luck and welcome green programmer!
Re: Are There Firms That Offer Loans To Upcoming Programmers In Nigeria? by Jaddo19(m): 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
CodeHouse:

I'm not sure there is any specifically ready to loan programmers money, especially to buy a laptop. Nobody would want to buy you a laptop just because you just developed interest in coding but if you really have a unique idea, then there are chances that you'd get someone ready to fund your ideas. Good luck and welcome green programmer!

Tanx
Re: Are There Firms That Offer Loans To Upcoming Programmers In Nigeria? by Jaddo19(m): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
bot101:
No, because that is the equivalent of throwing money into the bush.

Hehehe nairaland will not keh me......when did bots start commenting on NL

(1) (Reply)

MicroFuse Is Actually the dumbest Programmer here / Nigerian Tech Whizkid CHRIS KWEKOWE Reveals Why He Turned Down Bill Gate's Offer / What Is Job Prospect Like For Android Developer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.