Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Olamide Set Social Media With New Look "Wavy Level" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Set Social Media With New Look "Wavy Level" (884 Views)

Wavy The Creator, Lady Acts As Wizkid (Lookalike Photos) / Olamide Set To Collaborate With Teddy-A Of BBNaija / Wizkid Is Just A Wavy God With Comeback Trendy Hairdo [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Set Social Media With New Look "Wavy Level" by KingRexUb(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2017
Nigerian superstar rapper, Olamide Badoo, who is the CEO Of YBNL records has worn a new look
after cutting down his hairstyle which went viral
some months back. The ‘Bobo’ crooner some
months back came up with a new haircut which
his artistes, other Nigerian musicians and so may
youths adopted. It seems the covener of the cut has gotten tired of
it and tried a new one to look responsible and
much younger than he is. Olamide debut new hair style on social media and he named is "Wavy Level" See Photos Below…..

Wavy Level is olamide latest single

Re: Olamide Set Social Media With New Look "Wavy Level" by Neozy(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2017
Abeg, wetin con concern me? Olamide having a new hairstyle is now a breaking news? People need to wise up and think creatively.
Re: Olamide Set Social Media With New Look "Wavy Level" by sunnysunny69(m): 12:55pm On May 25, 2017
Looking trashy like armed robber.

Re: Olamide Set Social Media With New Look "Wavy Level" by Mrop(m): 1:52pm On May 25, 2017
so?

(1) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Ended Up On Our TV Screens Instead Of The Court Room / I Handed All My Cheque Books To My Wife — Renowned Gospel Musician, Panam Percy / Victoria Kimani Shows Hot Body In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.