Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Revolution Plus 3rd Year Anniversary Promo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Revolution Plus 3rd Year Anniversary Promo (3246 Views)

7 Takeaways From Revolution Plus Realtors Conference 2020 / Urgent Sale Of Plot Of Land For Sale At Ibeju Lekki, Bought From Revolution Plus / You Must Be A Landlord Before 2019..10% Discount On All Revolution Plus Properti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revolution Plus 3rd Year Anniversary Promo by threadstohn: 3:49pm On May 25, 2017
Our 3RD YEAR ANNIVERSARY Promo has kicked off in earnest*

*ROYAL FLOURISH PARK, Eluju Town BOGIJE*

Price: *N5M*❌
Promo price: *N4m* ✅
Title: *Excision*
Installment Plan:
*6months*: *N4.5m* *12months*: *N5m*

*LEKKI ROSE GARDEN,Osoroko*
Price: *N4M* ❌
promo price: *N3.5m* ✅
Title: *Global C of O*

*FLOURISH ROYAL GARDEN phase 2*
Price: *N2M*❌
Promo price: *N1.8m*✅
Title: *Excision & Gazette*

*ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN phase-2*
Price: *N800k* ❌
Promo Price: *N750k* ✅
Title: *Excision in progress*

Call/whatsapp: 08068677558, 08158770323 for Site Inspection and other detials

Re: Revolution Plus 3rd Year Anniversary Promo by threadstohn: 10:41pm On May 28, 2017
Don't wait to buy land...buy land and wait
Re: Revolution Plus 3rd Year Anniversary Promo by threadstohn: 10:21am On Jun 01, 2017
Hello June!
Re: Revolution Plus 3rd Year Anniversary Promo by threadstohn: 7:20am On Jun 06, 2017
Good morning Nigeria
Re: Revolution Plus 3rd Year Anniversary Promo by threadstohn: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
Your best investment opportunity won’t fit into a safety deposit box in some bank, rather commit it to buying into real estate with these 'Risk Free' Property
Re: Revolution Plus 3rd Year Anniversary Promo by threadstohn: 6:57am On Jun 14, 2017
Good morning
Re: Revolution Plus 3rd Year Anniversary Promo by threadstohn: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
Never let the opportunity elude you. Invest now!!!

Call/whatsapp us on 08068677558 or 08158770323
Re: Revolution Plus 3rd Year Anniversary Promo by AnxiousNot: 1:47am On Nov 11, 2017
REVOLUTION PLUS PROPERTY IS FRAUD!
Stay away from Revolution Plus Property!
Revolution Plus Property sold plots of land that had pending disputes on them,in turn they demanded for additional fee, almost the initial cost.

I bought 3 plots of land from Revolution Plus Property in May,2017 for 2.5M each.Two friends of mine also bought one plot each However in July,2017 Revolution Plus claimed the C.of .O which covers all their estates also belongs to some other group of company.

They demanded 2M on each plot,which meant I would have to pay additional 6M.
These are some of the options they offered.

1.Pay additional 2M.

2.Swap for another plot in a different location and add money. Plot in other locations are going for minimum 5M

3.Get a full refund after 3 months or immediate refund less 30%

Despite the fact that they defaulted,I agreed to the 3 months refund but my other friends got immediate refund because t have 1 plot each.

My 3 months is now overdue and despite sending a reminder letter to them, yet they haven’t paid my money.

I have no other options but to take legal action, which will commence anytime soon.Though I am engaging a lawyer to start the legal proceedings but any idea or input that will haste the issue is welcome.

We found out that Revolution Plus knew about the issue with the title of the land but ignored it and continued to sell the plots to subscribers.Knowing that most people will go for the third option.

Re: Revolution Plus 3rd Year Anniversary Promo by mrcas: 7:33am On Jan 15, 2018
Good morning,
how soon is allocation done for royalty gardens in ibeju lekki ones paid?
Re: Revolution Plus 3rd Year Anniversary Promo by jideflash(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2018
where you able to recieve your land or refund yet?

AnxiousNot:

Stay away from Revolution Plus Property!
Revolution Plus Property sold plots of land that had pending disputes on them,in turn they demanded for additional fee, almost the initial cost.

I bought 3 plots of land from Revolution Plus Property in May,2017 for 2.5M each.Two friends of mine also bought one plot each However in July,2017 Revolution Plus claimed the C.of .O which covers all their estates also belongs to some other group of company.

They demanded 2M on each plot,which meant I would have to pay additional 6M.
These are some of the options they offered.

1.Pay additional 2M.

2.Swap for another plot in a different location and add money. Plot in other locations are going for minimum 5M

3.Get a full refund after 3 months or immediate refund less 30%

Despite the fact that they defaulted,I agreed to the 3 months refund but my other friends got immediate refund because t have 1 plot each.

My 3 months is now overdue and despite sending a reminder letter to them, yet they haven’t paid my money.

I have no other options but to take legal action, which will commence anytime soon.Though I am engaging a lawyer to start the legal proceedings but any idea or input that will haste the issue is welcome.

We found out that Revolution Plus knew about the issue with the title of the land but ignored it and continued to sell the plots to subscribers.Knowing that most people will go for the third option.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Beautiful Design And Perfectly Finished 4bedroom Semi Detached Wait A Bq For S / Estimating Cost Of Fencing 6 Plots Of Land - A Nairalander's Question / 2 Units Of 60 X 120 Ware House @ Oluodo Near Ebute/ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.