Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

The Fight Of Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fight Of Faith (438 Views)

See Vex Oo!!! Pastor Angrily Curses Those Who Gave For The Fight Of Covid / The Fight Of Faith / 5 Characteristics Of Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fight Of Faith by Blue86(m): 5:22pm On May 25, 2017
Through faith they extinguished the force of fire.
Hebrews 11:34

Let's briefly see what faith, which comes from hearing the word of Jehovah in Jesus Christ does.
1.Above all, taking the shield of faith, WITH WHICH YOU SHALL BE ABLE TO QUENCH ALL THE FIERY MISSILES OF THE HURTFUL AND WICKED ONE.-Ephesians 6:16
2.Our faith IS THE MEANS OF SUCCESS BY WHICH WE CARRY OFF THE VICTORY IN THE WORLD'S SYSTEM OF AFFAIRS. -1John 5:4

Last Saturday I had a dream in which I was involved in an argument. The opposite came to me saying,"you are thin, and you are sick with fever ".I replied, "No, am fat, and I can't be sick in Jesus name".Fast-forward to the following day, after service, I came down with the symptoms of malaria fever.But I held my confession and act of Faith for 3 days, even though the symptoms were there.
Now, am vibrant and all the symptoms,gone.
There are times you will fight the fight of faith. Fight it and you will be victorious in the end. That is why it is called the good fight of faith.
AND ANY SICKNESSES OR DISEASES IN YOUR LIFE, I COMMAND TO FLY OUT IN JESUS NAME.
EVERY BONDAGE OF DARKNESS IN YOUR LIFE, DEMONIC OPPRESSIONS BE DONE WITH IN JESUS NAME.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Problem With Organised Religion. / Chaplet Prayer To The Holy Spiri / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.