Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take (1349 Views)

If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? / $120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? / Just Before You Leave Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by alphonsojaybaz: 5:52pm On May 25, 2017
if you are given 50million to leave nigeria and never come back again would you take it?

source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/05/lol.html

grin grin

Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 25, 2017
I will take the money and sneak back in once in a while to flex. Life is not so complex
Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by 1Rebel: 5:56pm On May 25, 2017
Who wouldn't?
Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by ewigmee: 6:20pm On May 25, 2017
50million is 2 to 3years salary in country like swiss. Remember that you will pay bills from this money. It's not enough for me to give up my home land forever.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by alphonsojaybaz: 6:27pm On May 25, 2017
correct
ewigmee:
50million is 2 to 3years salary in country like swiss. Remember that you will pay bills from this money. It's not enough for me to give up my home land forever.
Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by subtlemee(f): 6:51pm On May 25, 2017
50million is big,permanent stay visa alone i'll only ask for permission to come bury my parents and i'll zap
Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by Nobody: 2:16am On May 26, 2017
I will burn my national ID to show commitment grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by Nobody: 8:03am On May 26, 2017
ewigmee:

Ditto. I won't take it too. It's here that 50 million makes sense, abroad it's not worth giving up my nationality as it will finish in no time and how can I take it and never visit Nigeria again? Lol, no way.

I rep Nigeria!!
Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by youngestland: 11:38am On May 26, 2017
50 milla dollar okay but 50 milla naira not enough its small money outside
Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 26, 2017
Pidgin2:

Ditto. I won't take it too. It's here that 50 million makes sense, abroad it's not worth giving up my nationality as it will finish in no time and how can I take it and never visit Nigeria again? Lol, no way.

I rep Nigeria!!
You dey make N50M now in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 26, 2017
elfmann:
You dey make N50M now in Nigeria?
I will get there, one step at a time.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 26, 2017
Pidgin2:

I will get there, one step at a time.
Na so
Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 27, 2017
Some persons just dey claim partriots...
Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by vickertony(m): 9:34pm On May 27, 2017
I need just a Dollar, i pack my bags and leave.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by Nobody: 12:15am On May 28, 2017
come on! 50million is chicken change outside nigeria its only in nigeria we can enjoy it. so I wont take it. if 50million would make me live my homeland. what do u think dangote should do. live planet earth?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by mavinc4u(f): 1:20am On May 28, 2017
I can't even abandon my people with 1 billion let alone 50Million.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by Nobody: 2:13am On May 28, 2017
No
Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by Nobody: 7:38am On May 28, 2017
please who can give me just 2million to leave this useless country and never to return..
Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by itasakpa: 8:33am On May 28, 2017
It is when you go outside of this country that you will know how backward Nigeria is. Ordinary prepaid meter can not go round. Not to talk of constant electricity. I laugh at this country. This is not a country. This is he'll on earth

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by Saintsquare(m): 1:27pm On May 28, 2017
Lol funny people, thousands are trying to runaway from this country and ready to part away with millions.
Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 28, 2017
mavinc4u:
I can't even abandon my people with 1 billion let alone 50Million.
Hahahaha
Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 30, 2017
Just give me free Permanent visa and a good Job in Swizerland. You won't see me in 9Ja again till you die...
Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by HarryDuce(m): 1:08pm On May 30, 2017
Fifty million what?
If Na naira forget am.
But dollars or pounds, sad , I'll assess my life first.
So much at stake.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by NicestDude: 9:27pm On May 30, 2017
with no millions, I'm planning to leave already... but not forever
Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by Riogeese(m): 10:29pm On May 30, 2017
When should I leave ?
Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by Nobody: 8:03am On May 31, 2017
itasakpa:
It is when you go outside of this country that you will know how backward Nigeria is. Ordinary prepaid meter can not go round. Not to talk of constant electricity. I laugh at this country. This is not a country. This is he'll on earth

Read the question again, WILL YOU LEAVE NIGERIA FOREVER if given that money, no one asked you to preach nonsense. It's your type that travels out then come back later and kiss the floor after realizing that there's no place like home, answer the question and don't derail this thread
Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by Collyno82(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2017
Pidgin2:

Read the question again, WILL YOU LEAVE NIGERIA FOREVER if given that money, no one asked you to preach nonsense. It's your type that travels out then come back later and kiss the floor after realizing that there's no place like home, answer the question and don't derail this thread
u don come again pidgin2
Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by Nobody: 9:27am On May 31, 2017
Collyno82:
u don come again pidgin2
cheesy No bi true I talk?
Re: If You Are Given 50million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back Again Would Take by Collyno82(m): 10:04am On May 31, 2017
Pidgin2:

cheesy No bi true I talk?
half truth, full harsh

(1) (Reply)

What State In Nigeria Are You Scared Of Visiting And Why?. / How Can I Differ A Fake Travel Agent From The Genuine Ones? / Abuja Versus London From Aeroplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.