Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Nysc Msc Dilemma - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Msc Dilemma (1807 Views)

Dilemma Of An NYSC Corp Member (a Must Read) Please advise / US Study On Scholarship..msc/phd??? / After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Msc Dilemma by shalomj(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2017
Please I would like to ask from the good offices of the NYSC current serving members.

I am presently 23, a Computer Science first class graduate. I recently received a scholarship to study at University of Aberdeen, Msc Artificial Intelligence however my NYSC is to start come June, I have been posted to Lagos and a company bidded for me already so I would be serving with them.

Presently I need to know how to go about running NYSC and leaving for my MSC in September like ghost Corper so I can come back to pick my nysc certificate come next ur after my MSC.

Please I really need to know about this as I am finding it hard to come back from UK to come and serve again.
Re: Nysc Msc Dilemma by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 25, 2017
shalomj:
Please I would like to ask from the good offices of the NYSC current serving members.

I am presently 23, a Computer Science first class graduate. I recently received a scholarship to study at University of Aberdeen, Msc Artificial Intelligence however my NYSC is to start come June, I have been posted to Lagos and a company bidded for me already so I would be serving with them.

Presently I need to know how to go about running NYSC and leaving for my MSC in September like ghost Corper so I can come back to pick my nysc certificate come next ur after my MSC.

Please I really need to know about this as I am finding it hard to come back from UK to come and serve again.
your story ain't clear enough

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Msc Dilemma by shalomj(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2017
bjhaid:
your story ain't clear enough

I am travelling out for MSC come September and I am starting my service June.

How do I travel and come back to meet certificate, like how do I ghost NYSC without appearing at all for a year and my certificate will be issued? I can't travel and come back to start the NYSC again.

Thanks
Re: Nysc Msc Dilemma by lycannightwolf: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
Good Afternoon,

Please what aspect of ICT are you majoring in?
Re: Nysc Msc Dilemma by shalomj(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
lycannightwolf:
Good Afternoon,

Please what aspect of ICT are you majoring in?

Software Engineering, hope no problem?
Re: Nysc Msc Dilemma by lycannightwolf: 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
shalomj:

Software Engineering, hope no problem?

i want to pursue a career in ICT and i was hoping if i can get little mentor-ship and guide from you.
Re: Nysc Msc Dilemma by shalomj(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
lycannightwolf:

i want to pursue a career in ICT and i was hoping if i can get little mentor-ship and guide from you.
Are you just preparing to start or you have relative experience?
Re: Nysc Msc Dilemma by lycannightwolf: 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
shalomj:

Are you just preparing to start or you have relative experience?

basic experience...but i want to dive in deep
Re: Nysc Msc Dilemma by shalomj(m): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2018
lycannightwolf:

basic experience...but i want to dive in deep
Alright.
Re: Nysc Msc Dilemma by ifex370(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
shalomj:

Where did you study?
Re: Nysc Msc Dilemma by shalomj(m): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
ifex370:

Where did you study?
I studied in UNiLORIN.
Re: Nysc Msc Dilemma by ifex370(m): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
shalomj:

I studied in UNiLORIN.
First class.. You did very well
Re: Nysc Msc Dilemma by shalomj(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
ifex370:

First class.. You did very well

Na God, I am appreciative of your remark.
Re: Nysc Msc Dilemma by ifex370(m): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
shalomj:

Na God, I am appreciative of your remark.

For me, I would advice you register for the nysc if your school has already uploaded your name.. Then skip camp and go for your scholarship programme

When you come back your service will still be waiting for you...

There's no need trying to do sth illegal even after having a wonderful result.. Cos nobody's bigger than serving Nigeria
Re: Nysc Msc Dilemma by shalomj(m): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
ifex370:

For me, I would advice you register for the nysc if your school has already uploaded your name.. Then skip camp and go for your scholarship programme

When you come back your service will still be waiting for you...

There's no need trying to do sth illegal even after having a wonderful result.. Cos nobody's bigger than serving Nigeria
Thank you for this. I have since left Nigeria for UK for up to a year now. I hope to finish my service on return.

(1) (Reply)

No Need Of Waec, Birth, Neco, Jamb Certificate Original Certificates In Camp / National Unity And Nysc: A Case Of 1914 / 60 Corps Members To Get Presidential Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.