Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Buhari Has Disappointed Nigerians – Senator Okunrounmu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buhari Has Disappointed Nigerians – Senator Okunrounmu (529 Views)

See Where APC, Buhari Has Landed Nigeria ... Allah Be Merciful (pic) / ‘i’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB’- President Buhari / President Buhari Has Alzheimer’s Disease????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Disappointed Nigerians – Senator Okunrounmu by posh1(m): 7:28pm On May 25, 2017
- A frontline leader of the pan-Yoruba socio-political organisation, Afenifere, Senator Femi Okurounmu has scored Buhari led administration low

- He said Nigerians were disappointed by Buhari’s administration

- Senator Okunronmu also noted that Buhari’s government achieved nothing in two years

A frontline leader of the pan-Yoruba socio-political organisation, Afenifere, Senator Femi Okurounmu said that President Muhammadu Buhari has not achieved anything since he resumed office.

He said this in an interview published by the Tribune.
gathered that Senator Okunronmu said that, "By the admission of their party, APC, and those who campaigned vehemently for them before they were elected, the Buhari administration has been a letdown," he said.His government has been a disappointment. Nigerians are daily cursing the government. In my own view, the government of Buhari has not achieved anything in two years that it has been inaugurated. They have not done anything to justify that they want to run in 2019.

"That is why I said in a democracy, it is the people who will decide. This is my own opinion. If Buhari wants to come back in 2019, Nigerians will decide whether to re-elect him or not."
Re: Buhari Has Disappointed Nigerians – Senator Okunrounmu by damilola1978: 6:19pm On May 26, 2017
Hmmmm
posh1:
- A frontline leader of the pan-Yoruba socio-political organisation, Afenifere, Senator Femi Okurounmu has scored Buhari led administration low

- He said Nigerians were disappointed by Buhari’s administration

- Senator Okunronmu also noted that Buhari’s government achieved nothing in two years

A frontline leader of the pan-Yoruba socio-political organisation, Afenifere, Senator Femi Okurounmu said that President Muhammadu Buhari has not achieved anything since he resumed office.

He said this in an interview published by the Tribune.
gathered that Senator Okunronmu said that, "By the admission of their party, APC, and those who campaigned vehemently for them before they were elected, the Buhari administration has been a letdown," he said.His government has been a disappointment. Nigerians are daily cursing the government. In my own view, the government of Buhari has not achieved anything in two years that it has been inaugurated. They have not done anything to justify that they want to run in 2019.

"That is why I said in a democracy, it is the people who will decide. This is my own opinion. If Buhari wants to come back in 2019, Nigerians will decide whether to re-elect him or not."

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity / Degree Award... / Former FCT Minister’s Son Re-arraigned On Amended Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.