Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Need A Room Mate! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need A Room Mate! (885 Views)

I Need A House Around Lekki Phase 1 (room Mate, Bq Or Any-other) / In Need Of A Room Mate In Lagos Mainland? I Need Someone To Squat With / Female Room Mate Needed At Ajah Badore Lekki Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Room Mate! by RemyMartinz(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2017
I want to move out of a Room (Face me and Slap U as u like to call it) and i want to change a little bit but i cant afford self contain yet (in fact i dont need a self contain) But if there is anyone out there with a Flat or in my present situation that which to share with another person, I am totally up for it.

One or two things to know about me

1. Location can be Lagos Mainland or Island But Preferably Mainland
2. I am not a Serial Killer (Obviously)
3. I can leave with anybody (except Serial Killer Obviously)
4. I like football
5. I don't like people F**king with me.
6. i am a christian (don't mind living with Muslim)
7. Am a Tech Addict
8. I don't mind your Age or Sex if u don't!!

send me a direct message and don't care if you see this post in 2018, It might still be the right time or I might want to part ways with whoever i am living with that moment.....
Finally u can send a direct message or email me Remymartins0398(at)yahoo(dot)com

If u are seeing this and know a site that can help feel free to let me know

*******Edited******
Re: Need A Room Mate! by lalanice(f): 8:36pm On May 25, 2017
[q
Re: Need A Room Mate! by lalanice(f): 8:36pm On May 25, 2017
RemyMartinz:
I want to move out of a Room (Face me and Slap U as u like to call it) and i want to change a little bit but i cant afford self contain yet (in fact i dont need a self contain) But if there is anyone out there with a Flat or in my present situation that which to share with another person, I am totally up for it.

One or two things to know about me

1. I am not a Serial Killer (Obviously)
2. I can leave with anybody (except Serial Killer Obviously)
3. I like football
4. I don't like people F**king with me.
5. i am a christian (don't mind living with Muslim)
6. Am a Tech Addict
7. I don't mind your Age or Sex if u don't!!
send me a direct message and don't care if you see this post in 2018, It might still be the right time or I might want to part ways with whoever i am living with that moment.....
Finally u can send a direct message or email me Remymartins0398(at)yahoo(dot)com

If u are seeing this and know a site that can help feel free to let me know
8. you didnt bother to add location because you can live anywhere in d world

2 Likes

Re: Need A Room Mate! by RemyMartinz(m): 4:17pm On May 30, 2017
lalanice:
8. you didnt bother to add location because you can live anywhere in d world

Thanks for the Correction.
Re: Need A Room Mate! by foxxymobile1(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2017
Book Now!! Shared:- 1 Bedroom self contain at Iwaya yaba. A roommate needed. Must be Working,a traveler, entrepreneur, NYSC Corps member or student. Due provide your ID. one bedroom Starting from ₦1,000 to ₦1,500 per day .Prices are negotiable!! Cash not refundeable!! Strictly Limited to 1 Months -visit www.fmisconnect.com to learn more about us. Interested in this property? Call Admin Francis 08086510264 before coming!! Email your I.d to francis@fmisconnect.com

Property Description

A male staff working under the management of Foxxymobile ltd is looking for a roommate to share his one bedroom self contain at Ajoke Street iwaya , yaba Lagos Nigeria. He is not always around due to the nature of his job. He visits the building 1 or 2 times a week. Interested applicant must be working, a traveller, NYSC Corps Member or Student. . Limited to 1 month of stay. No Agent fee. Inclusive to agreement and other fees.

By popular demand, Foxxymobile Apartments is now opening their doors for working class, Businessmen and women a traveler, entrepreneur, NYSC Corps Member and students. (Please read on)
If you're a Working class , a traveller, Corp Member or student that can't seem to find accommodation on campus or close to place of work , we just might have the right place for you.
Rooms will be a 1 bedroom self-contained apartment unit with an adjoining shower and washroom.
Foxxymobile Apartments is in the heart of Iwaya , Yaba (Sabo), close proximity to Yabatech and UNILAG.
Only Working class, NYSC Corps Member and students with valid student IDs qualify to apply .
N50,000 per month/room/student (plus caution fees)

Interested in this property? Call Admin Francis 08086510264 before coming Email your I.d to francis@fmisconnect.com
Re: Need A Room Mate! by RemyMartinz(m): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Still looking
Re: Need A Room Mate! by RemyMartinz(m): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Though
Re: Need A Room Mate! by RemyMartinz(m): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2017
Still waiting
Re: Need A Room Mate! by RemyMartinz(m): 10:57am On Jun 07, 2017
Re: Need A Room Mate! by RemyMartinz(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2017
y
Re: Need A Room Mate! by RemyMartinz(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
?
Re: Need A Room Mate! by NettaDunn(m): 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
A male roommate between the ages of 25 and 35 is needed in Lagos around Oshodi-Ikeja axis. Must be working, neat and a Christian. Tribe doesn't really matter but an Ibo will be more preferable. Neat, reserved and organized. Interested person(s) should drop a mail at mistletoedunn@gmail.com
Re: Need A Room Mate! by RemyMartinz(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2017
NettaDunn:
A male roommate between the ages of 25 and 35 is needed in Lagos around Oshodi-Ikeja axis. Must be working, neat and a Christian. Tribe doesn't really matter but an Ibo will be more preferable. Neat, reserved and organized. Interested person(s) should drop a mail at mistletoedunn@gmail.com

Re: Need A Room Mate! by belcom10(m): 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
Bros pls I can be your room mate.I currently got a job in ikeja. Am a christian.
NettaDunn:

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Request Of 100 Acres Of Land In Ibadan:a Company Need It For Estate / Ibadankeys: Cussion Avenue, ALALUBOSA ; Ibadan's Best Kept Real Estate SECRET ! / 1.7 Hectares Of Dry Land At Games Village Abuja For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.