Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (2787 Views)

(SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by yommyk222(m): 9:11pm On May 25, 2017
Re: . by yommyk222(m): 9:16pm On May 25, 2017
Re: . by youngest85(m): 9:16pm On May 25, 2017
Eeyah sorry

But wait o, op graduated from cambridge i guess

Re: . by yommyk222(m): 9:26pm On May 25, 2017
Re: . by yommyk222(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2017
Re: . by yommyk222(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2017
So we meet in port-harcourt the next day and I deliver the phone to him with no issue and promise me that he will never fail me and we pay me the 7k balance on Monday that day been Friday. I trusted him and give him the phone. On Monday I don't see anything, I have to start troubling him before he told me he will pay me 4k. I disagree at first and later agree.

Screenshot below
Re: . by yommyk222(m): 9:36pm On May 25, 2017
Re: . by yommyk222(m): 9:54pm On May 25, 2017
Re: . by tugrow(m): 11:26pm On May 25, 2017
Bro binaluv, is too bad if this is true, I just glance through your profile and I see that you are 2009 moniker,
Please come here and defend yourself

And say your own side of the story

Cc. Tabbaz
Re: . by bobo65(m): 12:36am On May 26, 2017
Some people don't even have Regards for themselves

Because of 4k , u got ur image tarnished

Really disappointing
Re: . by Nobody: 1:12am On May 26, 2017
yommyk222:
Since this guy pay me the 4k, since February and then try to playing smart, he always comeup with different kind of excuse till date been month of MAY. This stupid guy don't even have any conscience of paying me. Yesterday been his birthday I comment on his wall just for him to block me and call me that very night and start insulting me. Please guy in this phone section and technology market should not trust this guy with there cash on anyway

Before I rest my case I just want you to know Mr binaluv that the 3k is not my problem but you trying to claim smart, I have 3 options for you
1. is either you pay me my 3k between now and next month or
2. fall sick and spend 100x of that money on sickness or 3. you die before the year run out. I know the kind of God I am serving I don't mind going into 7days and night vigil because of you for you to have the mind to call me and start insulting me on top my own money. Uhhhh

Below is the screenshot of the payment make since February
ayelala threat would have solve this mess. Just threaten him
Re: . by Nobody: 5:57am On May 26, 2017
binaluv. YOU'RE A STUPID FELLOW..

OLOSHII

1 Like

Re: . by heykims(m): 8:09am On May 26, 2017
Don't mind d guy
I believe he had pure intention at onset, then later satan took over..
It doesn't matter if d amount involved is 3k or 3million. Fraud is fraud.
He should come over here and give his side of d story..

Cc binaluv

1 Like

Re: . by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:53am On May 26, 2017
Drop his Facebook details
Re: . by Binaluv(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2017
am really disappointed to see a post like this written with my name tagged on it because of 3k,if am a fraudster I would have never given u my details on Fb and my WhatsApp number,I have never ignored any of your chats any day,I know it has been long am owing u that money but I never told u I will never pay u back,even the last day u asked the money I still pleaded with u that am in school things are very hard for me before I know u got angry insulted me and blocked me on WhatsApp,reaching my birthday that every body is wishing me good luck u went and said am a thief u want me to still keep u as a friend so u can blackmail me more,bro since u said u will kill me before December carry on and do what's on ur mind,u will never smell that money,God knows I have not scam any one here on nairaland on any forum, people that have bought things in my hand can testify,I meat people one on one to deal business, u are really a devil incarnate in the mist of the believers,he that is in me is greater than he that is u
Re: . by Binaluv(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2017
ak33n:
binaluv. YOU'RE A STUPID FELLOW..
OLOSHII
bro you are the stupid and jobless fellow
Re: . by Binaluv(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2017
tugrow:
Bro binaluv, is too bad if this is true, I just glance through your profile and I see that you are 2009 moniker,
Please come here and defend yourself

And say your own side of the story

Cc. Tabbaz

if am a scam I would have never sent him that 4k because he has already giving me the phone
Re: . by Binaluv(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2017
[quote author=yommyk222 post=56877923][/quote]upon the way I pleaded every day with u this is what u can do to me
Re: . by Binaluv(m): 4:55pm On May 26, 2017
a phone u where selling for 40k and I bought it 43k,u needed the cash and I needed the phone but now this is how u want to pay me back and u open u mouth to say u say a living God?tell me u have not owe any one in ur life,u feel u have tarnished my image because of 3k but some one will also pay u in return,let wat u serve continue to tell u in doing evil
Re: . by Binaluv(m): 4:57pm On May 26, 2017
phone u where selling 40k
Re: . by Binaluv(m): 4:59pm On May 26, 2017
asuustrike2009:

ayelala threat would have solve this mess. Just threaten him
if am a scam will I send u the 4k I sent or will I continue to plead with u to give me time?
Re: . by kenlolly75: 5:10pm On May 26, 2017
Binaluv:
if am a scam will I send u the 4k I sent or will I continue to plead with u to give me time?
Try and pay him the 3k to clear your name from this mess. We all know things are not easy, but try ur best cos this can damage your reputation. Shalom.
Re: . by yommyk222(m): 5:27pm On May 26, 2017
Re: . by tugrow(m): 5:29pm On May 26, 2017
Binaluv:
am really disappointed to see a post like this written with my name tagged on it because of 3k,if am a fraudster I would have never given u my details on Fb and my WhatsApp number,I have never ignored any of your chats any day,I know it has been long am owing u that money but I never told u I will never pay u back,even the last day u asked the money I still pleaded with u that am in school things are very hard for me before I know u got angry insulted me and blocked me on WhatsApp,reaching my birthday that every body is wishing me good luck u went and said am a thief u want me to still keep u as a friend so u can blackmail me more,bro since u said u will kill me before December carry on and do what's on ur mind,u will never smell that money,God knows I have not scam any one here on nairaland on any forum, people that have bought things in my hand can testify,I meat people one on one to deal business, u are really a devil incarnate in the mist of the believers,he that is in me is greater than he that is u
bro, we have heard your story and sometimes things are always difficult and people pass through different challenges, and before he got angry and block you on whatsapp, you don't know what he is passing through and his last hope was on that 3k , the true is either he kill you or not, you have hurt him and is not right in sight of God.
So don't say you will not pay him rather give him and us a time to pay him if you don't have immediately and we will ask him to modify this topic to, maybe BINALUV AWAITING PAYMENT OR BALANCE
In order to justify your integrity

Just my suggestion

1 Like

Re: . by tugrow(m): 5:36pm On May 26, 2017
Binaluv:
phone u where selling 40k
bro he sold the phone for 40k and since you are not in his state, you are suppose to pay for the waybill charge and you agree to pay him 43k cos of the distance,
So find a way and balance him

1 Like

Re: . by tugrow(m): 5:38pm On May 26, 2017
yommyk222:
the truth is that you have the money but you are not ready to pay, and the worst part is when i see the phone advert here and you have not even balance the person you bought the phone from. then you have mind to sell it, swear that since February 2 till now you have never earn more than 3k. the truth is that you are not ready to pay the money but just sit back and watch what I will do for you. earn you scam 5# or billion fraud is fraud no other name to qualify it.

CC: binaluv
bro stop threatening him to kill him, I believe he will do the needful

Are you still in Eket cos am in Eket now
Re: . by yommyk222(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2017
tugrow:
bro stop threatening him to kill him, I believe he will do the needful

Are you still in Eket cos am in Eket now

Yes bro, but the guy is nothing but scammer he continue given me false hope since February 2

1 Like

Re: . by ziziangel(m): 5:52pm On May 26, 2017
I even thought he pointed a gun on your head and took your phone, money & Everything. A scammer cannot disclose all the details you put up there, if he wanted to scam you, he wouldn't have met you physically in the first place. He doesn't have the cash, when he has it, he's gonna pay you! Afterall all the money wey ponzi chop from your pocket, who you hold for those ones. Be matured pls. Don't taint people's image unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: . by bcashy: 5:58pm On May 26, 2017
Binaluv:

oga binaluv, pay him up and forget abt this....
Re: . by yommyk222(m): 6:15pm On May 26, 2017
ziziangel:
I even thought he pointed a gun on your head and took your phone, money & Everything. A scammer cannot disclose all the details you put up there, if he wanted to scam you, he wouldn't have met you physically in the first place. He doesn't have the cash, when he has it, he's gonna pay you! Afterall all the money wey ponzi chop from your pocket, who you hold for those ones. Be matured pls. Don't taint people's image unnecessarily.

Oh Mr judge so what should we call it then if is not SCAM and tell me how long does it take you to earn 3k or spent it?! people don't even use there brain just for once, same senseless guy everywhere,rubbish
Re: . by kenlolly75: 9:18pm On May 26, 2017
yommyk222:

Oh Mr judge so what should we call it then if is not SCAM and tell me how long does it take you to earn 3k or spent it?! people don't even use there brain just for once, same senseless guy everywhere,rubbish
Learn how to respond to post, don't attack people anyhow. Don't just throw insult at people online.

Ur suppose scammer is not a scammer from your post, cos he met you face to face and paid u. Also, he promised to balance you and he still paid into ur account. So try and respect people's integrity. He will pay you.

Also, don't say you will kill him by saying u know the God/god u serve, for ur information, The God I know is not wicked, and let me tell u, He has so many tangible things doing, that He won't even have time to kill anyone because of 3k.

My opinion to you.

Binaluv, try and balance him. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: . by yommyk222(m): 9:32pm On May 26, 2017
kenlolly75:
Learn how to respond to post, don't attack people anyhow. Don't just throw insult at people online.

Ur suppose scammer is not a scammer from your post, cos he met you face to face and paid u. Also, he promised to balance you and he still paid into ur account. So try and respect people's integrity. He will pay you.

Also, don't say you will kill him by saying u know the God/god u serve, for ur information, The God I know is not wicked, and let me tell u, He has so many tangible things doing, that He won't even have time to kill anyone because of 3k.

My opinion to you.

Binaluv, try and balance him. Thanks.

You have spoken well but you have not answer my question yet if what binaluv do is not scam then what should we call it, or you will tell me he have not spend or earn more than that amount since 1st week if February? the truth is that the guy is playing smart and never ready to pay the balance

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m / Regular Supply Of Paraffin Wax, Stearic Acid And Wick Needed. / How To Build A Computer School And Profit In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.