Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Rooney Donates £100,000 To Victims Of Manchester Terror Attack - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rooney Donates £100,000 To Victims Of Manchester Terror Attack (330 Views)

Messi Donates 100,000 Euros To UNICEF To Help Children In Need / Pochettino Should Be Man United Next Manager’- Wayne Rooney Says / Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rooney Donates £100,000 To Victims Of Manchester Terror Attack by koolkidcletus(m): 2:09am On May 26, 2017
The 31-year-old said his “heart goes out all those affected” and urged others to donate what they can to help.

A homemade bomb was detonated in the foyer of Manchester Arena at the end of an Ariana Grande concert, killing 22 people.“There are moments in life that instantly affect you and stop you in your tracks.“Monday night was one of those occasions. Like so many others, I have enjoyed great nights at the arena, often with my family.“As a father, I am horrified that a night out for so many young people could end so tragically,” he said.

Manchester United captain, Wayne Rooney, has donated £100,000 through his foundation to help families affected by the Manchester terror attack.

Source: http://www.clegist.com/rooney-donates-100000-victims-manchester-terror-attack/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

#wawu: Ghana Church Holds Chelsea Thanksgiving Service / Mfon Udoh Brace Help Enyimba Sink Sorry Abia Warriors / Everton Complete £23.5million Deal For Ajax Midfielder Davy Klaassen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.