Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Stop The Blame Game. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop The Blame Game. (554 Views)

Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? / Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign / Generalisation Of The Name God And The Blame Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop The Blame Game. by Revadebola: 2:19am On May 26, 2017
STOP THE BLAME GAME.
When God came to the garden of Eden to find out the cause of the fall of man. Adam blamed God that it was the woman He gave him, he also blamed the woman, Eve. Eve blamed the serpent. (Genesis 3). Neither Adam nor Eve took responsibility for their fall. Ever since then, the blame game began. Hardly do people want to take responsibility that they are at fault in any crime or bad relationship. All criminals : arm robbers, rapists, kidnappers, fraudsters, etc, when caught will put the blame on the devil or someone seduced or pushed him or her into the crime. When two people have quarrel or better still, when couples have misunderstanding, hardly will you hear one party humbly admit that he or she is the one at fault. Rather, you see the other person at fault or you spiritualize the issue and put the blame on the devil or demons. While I agree, issues can be spiritually remote controlled, but you must admit that your choice and will of mind played a role in the actions you took. God cannot work against your choice, even the devil cannot force you against your will if you are a child of God. Learn to take responsibility for your fault, admit your weakness and decide to change. Humbly apologize where need be. Stop blaming other people for your fault or misunderstanding. Stop blaming the devil. You opened the door to the devil and he came in.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :
+2349059270030.
Email :revadebola@gmail.com.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO.
"LIKE " my Facebook page,
" Charles Adebola Ministries ".
Re: Stop The Blame Game. by obinna58(m): 3:50am On May 26, 2017
U just admitted that God is full of errors grin

F9 in terms of human creation

1 Like

Re: Stop The Blame Game. by Nobody: 9:43am On May 26, 2017
Your stupidity is the stupidity all other stupidities aspire to be like. How did be admit now that God is full of errors
obinna58:
U just admitted that God is full of errors grin

F9 in terms of human creation
Re: Stop The Blame Game. by obinna58(m): 11:47am On May 26, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Your stupidity is the stupidity all other stupidities aspire to be like. How did be admit now that God is full of errors
The tiny part of intellectual mind in u that is responsible for clear view and understanding has been eaten by religious zombies

So how can u now see what I'm talking about undecided
Re: Stop The Blame Game. by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 26, 2017
I hope u know, u r the only one who sees what u r talking about
obinna58:

The tiny part of intellectual mind in u that is responsible for clear view and understanding has been eaten by religious zombies

So how can u now see what I'm talking about undecided
Re: Stop The Blame Game. by obinna58(m): 1:10pm On May 26, 2017
funmisticqueen:
I hope u know, u r the only one who sees what u r talking about
Nop, ur kind won't understand wink
Re: Stop The Blame Game. by Pastafarian: 1:37pm On May 26, 2017
obinna58:

Nop, ur kind won't understand wink

these deluded Christians can't recognise common sense even if it stands in front of them spits and slaps their face 70*7 times
Re: Stop The Blame Game. by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 26, 2017
kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa.

Thank God for the Constitution and separation of church from state
Re: Stop The Blame Game. by obinna58(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2017
Pastafarian:

these deluded Christians can't recognise common sense even if it stands in front of them spits and slaps their face 70*7 times
Lol E tire me self

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Behind The Lagos State Chaplain Sack / Former Manchester United Footballer Ordained As Catholic Priest / Beware Of False Teachers – Prophet Joshua Iginla Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.