Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... (2644 Views)

Raising A New Muslim Generation / Golden Principles Of Raising Children / Serious Consequences Of Falling Short In Raising Children In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Nobody: 5:31am On May 26, 2017
HELP A DYING MOTHER...

Salaam alaykum ikhwah wa akhawaat, we were informed by a sister about a sad case, about a mother of four that has been on the sick bed for a year now, one year without enjoying her health....

As we all know, health is wealth and we know how painful it is to be sick for even a day, talk more of a year....

According to the sister that informed us, she said they've gone to a hospital here in Ilorin – Asa Dam Hospital – and she was diagnosed of chronic lumbago which later developed to her inability to walk, Lumbago is the general term referring to low back pain.....

She was referred to a teaching hospital also here in Ilorin, oke oyi – university of Ilorin teaching hospital – for further treatment, The hospital is demanding for an initial deposit of N100,000 as said by the sister.....

The husband of this mother who happens to be the uncle of the sister that informed us of this devastating case is not buoyant enough to pay this money and this is why our help has been sought...

She(the sufferer) has been at home, crying in pains without proper treatment all because of money....

So we urge you brothers and sisters to help us for the sake of Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala to raise this fund, if we can find 100 Muslims helping with 1000 each, then our goal is complete bi idhnillaah.....

If you don't have the ability to help financially you can help in sharing this post, helping her with the money, is like helping yourself gain reward from Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala, so you are in turn doing yourself good and Allaah says: "and whatever good(no matter how small) you put forward for yourselves, you will find it with Allaah(on the day of judgment), much better and greater in reward(better than the good you did)"

If you know of any organization that can help, let us know pls.....

"O ye who believe! Be Allaah's helpers, just as Jesus son of Mary said unto the disciples: Who are my helpers for Allaah? They said: We are Allaah's helpers"

ACCOUNT NO: 6017804589

ACCT NAME: OYENIYI MARIAM

BANK: KEYSTONE BANK

For brothers that would want to call you can reach the husband here: 08036059024

For sisters that would want to call you can reach the sister that informed us here: 07034974058

Below is an attachment from ASA – Dam hospital..

MODIFIED

Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful....Jazakumullaah khayran to all the donors, we really appreciate it.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Nobody: 5:32am On May 26, 2017
Cc: Sissie, lalasticlala, dominique
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Mofpearl: 6:42am On May 26, 2017
I don't think it will get to fp.

Posts like this aren't usually put on fp. However, it may be pinned up in the section.
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Nobody: 6:43am On May 26, 2017
Mofpearl:
I don't think it will get to fp.

Posts like this aren't usually put on fp. However, it may be pinned up in the section.

Neither do I......but its worth trying.....

My main target wasn't NL anyways...
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Nobody: 7:37am On May 27, 2017
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Mofpearl: 8:02am On May 27, 2017
Salam alaykum sis

Has any amount been reached?

adefiery05
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Nobody: 8:10am On May 27, 2017
Mofpearl:
Salam alaykum

Has any amount been reached?

Wa alaykum salaam.....I don't know, she has not said anything.....
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Mofpearl: 8:19am On May 27, 2017
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Mofpearl: 8:20am On May 27, 2017
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Adefiery05(f): 1:50pm On May 28, 2017
Walaekum salam waramotullahi wabarakatuh. ....am so sori for d late reply.....jst saw ur post......yes I received an alert of #3000 dis morning, cnt explain am overjoy i am.....jazakumullahi khairan......may almighty Allah reward you abundantly. ...
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 28, 2017
Adefiery05:
Walaekum salam waramotullahi wabarakatuh. ....am so sori for d late reply.....jst saw ur post......yes I received an alert of #3000 dis morning, cnt explain am overjoy i am.....jazakumullahi khairan......may almighty Allah reward you abundantly. ...

What? Is that all?

*since Friday*........This makes me feel bad WAllaahi....

1 Like

Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Adefiery05(f): 3:34pm On May 28, 2017
don't feel bad....u av really tried ur bst.....I strongly believe Almighty Allah will take charge......we only need to try harder........tnx so much

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 28, 2017
Adefiery05:
don't feel bad....u av really tried ur bst.....I strongly believe Almighty Allah will take charge......we only need to try harder........tnx so much

Baarakallaahu feeki.....we will put her in prayers insha Allaah...
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Adefiery05(f): 4:25pm On May 28, 2017
Allah (S.W.T) grace is immeasurably. .....Allahu Akhbar! !!!!!!!!jst received another alert of#3000......ALHAMDULLILAHI!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Adefiery05(f): 6:03pm On May 28, 2017
May Almighty Allah bless nd reward d donors......tnx so much.....we really appreciate
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Adefiery05(f): 6:44pm On May 28, 2017
ALHAMDULLILAHI. ....jst received another alert. ...we really appreciate those dat shared d post and d donors.......tnx so much...may u be rewarded abundantly. ...tnx so much sir abdelkabir nd mopearl
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 28, 2017
Emm.....I think giving us update in one thread is OK, you don't need to post update in the two threads.....you can use this particular thread instead of both simultaneously....
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Adefiery05(f): 8:59pm On May 28, 2017
aiit....tnx so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by osolee(m): 6:04pm On May 29, 2017
Who's on ground to verify your claim?

Cc: dominique RoyalRoy ,Seun , tehn, lalasticlala Mynd44.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 29, 2017
osolee:
Who's on ground to verify your claim?

Cc: dominique RoyalRoy ,Seun , tehn, lalasticlala Mynd44.

Simply call the number on the hospital letter heading and ask for a patient that was diagnosed with that name.....
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Adefiery05(f): 8:27am On May 30, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Simply call the number on the hospital letter heading and ask for a patient that was diagnosed with that name.....
yes you can call the number like sir abdelkabir suggested. ...
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Adefiery05(f): 8:30am On May 30, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Asalam alaekum sir......ddnt recieve anytin yesterday dats y I ddnt tok abt the 'alert' tnx so much for ur support......you all are one in a million

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Adefiery05(f): 8:32am On May 30, 2017
reply sorry abt my late response........jst got my phone charged
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Alennsar(f): 4:12pm On May 30, 2017
I don't have money to offer but I will pray for her may Allah subhana-uwaa tahala grant her shifa ameeen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Mofpearl: 4:18pm On May 30, 2017
Alennsar:
I don't have money to offer but I will pray for her may Allah subhana-uwaa tahala grant her shifa ameeen.

Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Adefiery05(f): 5:47pm On May 30, 2017
Alennsar:
Ameen ya Allah. ....tnx so much....your prayers will also go a lng way
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Adefiery05(f): 8:33am On May 31, 2017
Allahu Akhbar. ....I ddnt recieve any alert yesterday bt around 10pm I received an alert of 1k.....I really appreciate the donor....I prayed yesterday to Allah to pls hasten the help.......to my greatest surprise I jst received an alert of 10k few mins ago.......I actually cried not because of the money but because I couldn't believe smone will send dat amount in this period......I really appreciate you all......you av really contributed to the wellbeing of my aunt......may u never lack, In Sha Allah u wnt find ursef in dis knd of predicament. .....u all will be favoured for the rest of ur lifes.....and note no human can reward u for all d helps u rendered......I pray Almighty Allah will reward you all abundantly. .....tnx so much I really appreciate

3 Likes

Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Nobody: 10:26am On May 31, 2017
Adefiery05:
Allahu Akhbar. ....I ddnt recieve any alert yesterday bt around 10pm I received an alert of 1k.....I really appreciate the donor....I prayed yesterday to Allah to pls hasten the help.......to my greatest surprise I jst received an alert of 10k few mins ago.......I actually cried not because of the money but because I couldn't believe smone will send dat amount in this period......I really appreciate you all......you av really contributed to the wellbeing of my aunt......may u never lack, In Sha Allah u wnt find ursef in dis knd of predicament. .....u all will be favoured for the rest of ur lifes.....and note no human can reward u for all d helps u rendered......I pray Almighty Allah will reward you all abundantly. .....tnx so much I really appreciate

Alhamdulillaah.......let's just hope it gets complete in time...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Adefiery05(f): 12:33pm On May 31, 2017
Asalam alaekum waramotullahi wabarakatu. ...aku oungbe...emi a reyin osu....tnx so much for ur support. ...but pls help av nt bin able to post. ...I only modified dis snce I was nt able to post....can anyone help out......I jst modified dis nw june 4
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Mofpearl: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
Adefiery05:

Salam alaykum sis

How are you doing? How is your uncle's wife also doing?

Is she still at home or has she been able to do Xray?
Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
The sister sent this to my mail;

Asalam alaekum......pls bro have been trying to post a msg on my page
but to no avail.....pls can u help nd moreover pple might tink am
ignoring their msgs pls assure dem am nt dat its due to NL
prob.....still praying to Allah for mre blessings. ....av gotten
25,600.......my sincere appreciation goes to the donors nd u....tnx so
much for ur support may Almighty Allah reward u abundantly. ..

Don't know why that is happening tho...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhamdulillaah, The fund raising was successful.... by Marhyaam(f): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Asalam alaekum waramotullahi wabarakatu. ...this is Adefiery05...I decided to open another account since my other account is acting up. ...tnx so much for your generosity, kindness and patience may Almighty Allah reward you all. ....ALHAMDULLILAHI, so far have gotten 28,600.....you people are really God sent.....tnx so much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fanatics, Extremists, Terrorists: What Do They Mean? / Islam-the Only Acceptable Religion Before God: / Brothers And Sisters Help Me On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.