Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Dremo – If You Are Wealthy, You Can Have A Babymama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dremo – If You Are Wealthy, You Can Have A Babymama (839 Views)

Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 / Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother / Binta Diamond Diallo: I Am A Not A Babymama, I'm A Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dremo – If You Are Wealthy, You Can Have A Babymama by bukasons: 6:03am On May 26, 2017
Davido’s protege, Dremo, is fairly cool with the babymama slant/infection, that appears to have discovered its way into the spirit of numerous artistes.

http://043jamz.com/dremo-wealthy-can-babymama/
Re: Dremo – If You Are Wealthy, You Can Have A Babymama by Nobody: 6:18am On May 26, 2017
grin grin grin

I dont believe that slaying babymamas are only for wealthy ppol sha...a lot of ordinary men were been slaying left & right too grin

I bet Royalblak007 can relate to this grin grin grin grin

Re: Dremo – If You Are Wealthy, You Can Have A Babymama by crazyABO(m): 6:32am On May 26, 2017
So his already planning to have one undecided well if I should ever see him get married then his an hypocrite angry cz he ain't practicing wah he preached lipsrsealed
Re: Dremo – If You Are Wealthy, You Can Have A Babymama by GoggleB(m): 6:33am On May 26, 2017
You won't want to talk shit when you knw your boss is in d same mess grin grin
Re: Dremo – If You Are Wealthy, You Can Have A Babymama by SweetyZinta(f): 6:38am On May 26, 2017
oh I see

that is the way to go now
Re: Dremo – If You Are Wealthy, You Can Have A Babymama by Sugarcious(m): 6:48am On May 26, 2017
SweetyZinta:
oh I see

that is the way to go now
Yes o! You can even apply via my DM. OFFER STILL OPEN.
Re: Dremo – If You Are Wealthy, You Can Have A Babymama by madone: 8:43am On May 26, 2017
Ehhhr pls oo eyin celebs in the building when them wan start BABYPAPA na that one I wan do oo. Just to they give all celeb belly and keep the pikin for them. I will just use them to start a nursery school. What about dat
Re: Dremo – If You Are Wealthy, You Can Have A Babymama by SweetyZinta(f): 9:49am On May 26, 2017
Sugarcious:

Yes o! You can even apply via my DM. OFFER STILL OPEN.

Never guy, go take a back seat
Re: Dremo – If You Are Wealthy, You Can Have A Babymama by RoyalBlak007: 10:49am On May 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin grin grin

I dont believe that slaying babymamas are only for wealthy ppol sha...a lot of ordinary men were been slaying left & right too grin

I bet Royalblak007 can relate to this grin grin grin grin

#TEAMVURGIN★** cool
Re: Dremo – If You Are Wealthy, You Can Have A Babymama by Sugarcious(m): 11:42am On May 26, 2017
SweetyZinta:

Never guy, go take a back seat
I'm already at the back. The front sit is filled already.
Re: Dremo – If You Are Wealthy, You Can Have A Babymama by SweetyZinta(f): 2:35pm On May 26, 2017
Sugarcious:
I'm already at the back. The front sit is filled already.

; D grin shocked

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Video:another Kidnappers Den Discovered In Gbogan, Osun State / Tiwa Savage, Waje, Debola Lagos And Arese Ugwu All Smiles In Group Photo / Wizkid Ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Look Stunning In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.