Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Are Electric Extension Casing Made In Nigeria ? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Are Electric Extension Casing Made In Nigeria ? (1033 Views)

Casing For Samsung Galaxy J5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Electric Extension Casing Made In Nigeria ? by Successdude(m): 6:24am On May 26, 2017
I want to know if there is any firm/manufacturer who can make me the casing of electrical extensions.
Regards

Re: Are Electric Extension Casing Made In Nigeria ? by calberian: 6:25am On May 26, 2017
Successdude:
I want to know if there is any firm/manufacturer who can make me the casing of electrical extensions.
Regards

Check Nigerian Wire and Cable Company
Re: Are Electric Extension Casing Made In Nigeria ? by Successdude(m): 6:43am On May 26, 2017
calberian:

Check Nigerian Wire and Cable Company
I mean a CASING / COVERING of electrical extension. See this pic , boss.

Re: Are Electric Extension Casing Made In Nigeria ? by surrogatesng: 2:32pm On May 30, 2017
You will need to go to a plastic company.
Re: Are Electric Extension Casing Made In Nigeria ? by Successdude(m): 7:31pm On May 30, 2017
surrogatesng:
You will need to go to a plastic company.
Okay, boss .... But have you seen/heard one made in nigeria, by plastic companies yet ?
Re: Are Electric Extension Casing Made In Nigeria ? by surrogatesng: 10:09pm On May 30, 2017
Successdude:
Okay, boss .... But have you seen/heard one made in nigeria, by plastic companies yet ?

All plastic companies can do it.You You take your project there.They assisgn as engineer who will work with you and build a design mould you want
Re: Are Electric Extension Casing Made In Nigeria ? by Successdude(m): 10:50pm On May 30, 2017
surrogatesng:

All plastic companies can do it.You You take your project there.They assisgn as engineer who will work with you and build a design mould you want

Thanks so much
Re: Are Electric Extension Casing Made In Nigeria ? by Ayenco2ray: 4:43am On Jun 04, 2017
Hey dude
I had a sleepless night searching for solution related to ur post
I see we have similar goal
It see how we can work together
My WhatsApp/telegram 08067018965
Re: Are Electric Extension Casing Made In Nigeria ? by Successdude(m): 6:25am On Jun 04, 2017
Ayenco2ray:
Hey dude
I had a sleepless night searching for solution related to ur post
I see we have similar goal
It see how we can work together
My WhatsApp/telegram 08067018965
Guy well, I will chat you up.
Re: Are Electric Extension Casing Made In Nigeria ? by Successdude(m): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2017
surrogatesng:

boss please recommend one company that does it. I have searched and searched, called and called and all they say is that they don't do.
Re: Are Electric Extension Casing Made In Nigeria ? by surrogatesng: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2017
Successdude:
boss please recommend one company that does it. I have searched and searched, called and called and all they say is that they don't do.

You can also to alaba international market.You will find casings there.Igbo guys are already doing it
Re: Are Electric Extension Casing Made In Nigeria ? by Successdude(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
surrogatesng:

You can also to alaba international market.You will find casings there.Igbo guys are already doing it
ok sir. Just that I'm at delta now schooling. I don't know if you know anyone in alaba int'l market I can contact. Thanks
Re: Are Electric Extension Casing Made In Nigeria ? by surrogatesng: 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Successdude:
ok sir. Just that I'm at delta now schooling. I don't know if you know anyone in alaba int'l market I can contact. Thanks
When you are ready,enter motor go alaba.Dont sit in an armchair and make inquiries.You need to move out of your comfort zone.Please dont quote me again as i will not respond
Re: Are Electric Extension Casing Made In Nigeria ? by Pakingzzz(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Successdude:
Regards

Do you need it in large quantities?
Re: Are Electric Extension Casing Made In Nigeria ? by Successdude(m): 6:15am On Jul 09, 2017
Pakingzzz:

Do you need it in large quantities?
Yes, but not so large quantity.... Can wechat on whatsapp?

(1) (Reply)

BONANZA! Tokunbo Neatly Used Solar Panels Available For Sale O! 200watt =18K / Vacancie For Expereinces Web Designers, Software Developers Company Seles Person / 10 Nigerian Web Start-ups To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.