Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,583 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Spirit Meat: Writing Makes An Exact Man - Habakuk 2:2, John 21:25, Esther 6:1-3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat: Writing Makes An Exact Man - Habakuk 2:2, John 21:25, Esther 6:1-3 (252 Views)

Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements / Spirit Meat Devotional / Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat: Writing Makes An Exact Man - Habakuk 2:2, John 21:25, Esther 6:1-3 by Nobody: 6:59am On May 26, 2017
Writing makes an exact man because the faintest pen is better than the sharpest memory. I personally don't take anyone serious who doesn't take notes when I am preaching because such people show the low premium they place on the word of God.

I counsel you to start keeping a daily journal of your life from now on. This is one of the areas where I think western countries are better than Africans and blacks in general. They keep good records of their lives.

If you believe you will be a great person in life and if you believe in the significance of your future, you will start recording what is happening to you today so that you can have materials to teach your children and the world, later. You should keep letters too. I will encourage you to keep a daily diary and let me encourage you to do it this way, keep two diaries, the diary of your leadership in life and the diary of the events that happen to you daily.

A leader fills his diary in the morning while other people fill theirs at night. What is the difference? The one who writes his diary in the morning has decided what he is going to do that day; he is in charge of his day and controlling it. However, one who writes his diary in the night is recording what happens to him, he doesn't exercise any control over his day.

Even the Bible says, “Write decisions and make it plain upon tables that they may run that read it.” (Habakkuk 2:2). Write decisions for the sake of people that you will live and /or work together with, for posterity and people that your decisions will inspire. Write things down for the world to see. You are not here by mistake or accident. Be bold and be convinced of your vision: “This is what I'm about in life.” Write for posterity sake. Therefore keep accurate details.

PRAYER: Lord, deliver me from carelessness and mental laziness. I commit to proper record keeping in my life henceforth, so help me God. Amen.

Bible in a year: 2 Samuel 9:1-11:27, John 15:1-27, Psalm 119:49-64, Proverbs 16:1-3

REV. OLUSOLA AREOGUN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why People Fail God / Herd Of Cattle Invade Church In Benue State / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.