Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Ramadan: With Which Soul Will You Meet The Guest? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan: With Which Soul Will You Meet The Guest? (3462 Views)

Every Soul Shall Have A Taste Of Death / Listening To Ramadan With The Soul / Deeds That Meet The "Dead Muslims" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramadan: With Which Soul Will You Meet The Guest? by EazyFrenzy(f): 8:13am On May 26, 2017
The Muslim fasting month of
Ramadan is set to begin tomorrow or next.

Fasting is one of Islam’s five pillars,
alongside declaration of monotheism,
prayer five times a day, alms-giving, and
the pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia.

During Ramadan, Muslims have to
abstain from eating, drinking and
smoking from dawn to sunset.

Devout Muslims also mark the month by
intense worship, performing special
nightly prayers and reading Islam’s holy
book, the Koran.

So as a Muslim, with much anticipation of the holy month and recognition of the blessings embedded.
How much have you prepared yourself?
Not just with provisions, but in body and soul.

Below is a poem to reflect upon:

With Which Soul Will You Meet Ramadan?

O you who is not satisfied with sins in
Rajab!

Until he disobeyed his Lord again in the month of Sha'ban

It has come unto you after them,the month of fasting

So, do not turn it to a month of disobedience as well

Recite Quran,glorify your Lord in it,striving

For it is the month of Tasbih and Quran

So, task the body that you wish it will save

For soon, some bodies will be burnt in fire

How many are those that you know who fasted previously!

Among relatives,neighbours and brethren

Death has finished them but spared you behind them.

...alive, how close is the near and the far

As for that who fancies the e'id cloth he cut

And it turns tomorrow to shroud

Till when will man live in his apartment?

The aftermath of his abode is to become a grave of a person

Source: Saudi Arabia Announcement on Moon Sighting http://www.agendangr..com

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: With Which Soul Will You Meet The Guest? by Applebeam: 9:54am On May 26, 2017
any way allihamdulilahi ,also see this9 yeras old girl with 6packs,,
Re: Ramadan: With Which Soul Will You Meet The Guest? by realestniggah: 9:56am On May 26, 2017
seun just made me lie that am a Muslim before commenting here

seun well done..better re program this website now before i vex

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: With Which Soul Will You Meet The Guest? by Tenim47(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2017
realestniggah:
seun go made me lie that am a Muslim before commenting here

seun well done..better re program this website now before i vex

did you knw the meaning of the thread(post).
we comment on a thread when we knw what to say
seun doesnt force you my dear
Re: Ramadan: With Which Soul Will You Meet The Guest? by Amberon: 10:03am On May 26, 2017
Pls keep quiet if you don't know what to say. Do you know the meaning of segregation and intolerance?
Tenim47:

did you knw the meaning of the thread(post).
we comment on a thread when we knw what to say
seun doesnt force you my dear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: With Which Soul Will You Meet The Guest? by Tenim47(m): 10:07am On May 26, 2017
Amberon:
Pls keep quiet if you don't know what to say. Do you know the meaning of segregation and intolerance?
since u experience segregation, and you cant tolerate it, why cant you move away 4rm it?.
thats the meaning of intolerance

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: With Which Soul Will You Meet The Guest? by Amberon: 10:10am On May 26, 2017
So you would rather blame the one being segregated than the segregationist and intolerant person
All the northern Christians who are being persecuted for their belief , should they by your analogy run away from their homelands due to the extremist beliefs of the Muslims in the state?
Tenim47:

since u experience segregation, and you cant tolerate it, why cant you move away 4rm it?.
thats the meaning of intolerance

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: With Which Soul Will You Meet The Guest? by Tenim47(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2017
Amberon:
So you would rather blame the one being segregated than the segregationist and intolerant person
All the northern Christians who are being persecuted for their belief , should they by your analogy run away from their homelands due to the extremist beliefs of the Muslims in the state?
why do the isrealite ran away 4rm egypt?.
they should have waited and blame pharoah

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: With Which Soul Will You Meet The Guest? by Amberon: 10:23am On May 26, 2017
So the Israelites are to blame for their own persecution and killings?

You have just proven that all of you are primitive subhuman terrorists who are meant to dwell in caves and forests.
Tenim47:

why do the isrealite ran away 4rm egypt?.
they should have waited and blame pharoah

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan: With Which Soul Will You Meet The Guest? by Tenim47(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2017
Amberon:
So the Israelites are to blame for their own persecution and killings?

You have just proven that all of you are primitive subhuman terrorists who are meant to dwell in caves and forests.
ure suffering from a solid comprehension, we're elucidiating on how to escape 4rm trouble instead of waiting to blame wat causes the trouble.
inviably;i mean the the isrealite should have waited to blame pharoah instead of going with moses and see how their blaming would have wary the trouble.
in response to ur comparable with the above northerners christian context

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: With Which Soul Will You Meet The Guest? by whemmytopsy(m): 11:01am On May 26, 2017
I don't just understand how some people's brain work, this thread is not meant for non-muslims, yet u intruded only to come and cause trouble... in the end u claim Muslims are terrorist... in the real sense of it now... who are the terrorists

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: With Which Soul Will You Meet The Guest? by Amberon: 11:41am On May 26, 2017
I don't talk to terrorists, fool.[s]
Tenim47:

ure suffering from a solid comprehension, we're elucidiating on how to escape 4rm trouble instead of waiting to blame wat causes the trouble.
inviably;i mean the the isrealite should have waited to blame pharoah instead of going with moses and see how their blaming would have wary the trouble.
in response to ur comparable with the above northerners christian context
[/s]
Re: Ramadan: With Which Soul Will You Meet The Guest? by princessayesha(f): 2:04pm On May 26, 2017
May we all benefit from the blessings of this blessed month....I have made my prayer list, every muslim is adviced to do same. Have a blessed Ramadan smiley
Re: Ramadan: With Which Soul Will You Meet The Guest? by dullassini(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2017
tenim47 u don't have to answer the non-Muslims let them be because what u don't know is more than you and will never understand it. Wa'Allahu allam!

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: With Which Soul Will You Meet The Guest? by Tenim47(m): 3:20pm On May 26, 2017
dullassini:
tenim47 u don't have to answer the non-Muslims let them be because what u don't know is more than you and will never understand it. Wa'Allahu allam!
thanx brother
Re: Ramadan: With Which Soul Will You Meet The Guest? by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 26, 2017
Amberon:
He he.why do you people always like looking for trouble.
Must you comment on any post you see?
Going to the extent of accepting what you are not,just to make a stupid comment
Re: Ramadan: With Which Soul Will You Meet The Guest? by Amberon: 4:24pm On May 26, 2017
You're just a mumu.
Gbemishile1:

He he.why do you people always like looking for trouble.
Must you comment on any post you see?
Going to the extent of accepting what you are not,just to make a stupid comment

(1) (Reply)

Thwarting Marriage By Evil Doers / Dogs Are Cute So Why Do Muslims Hate Them..? Find Out Here / Is It Essential To Wash Away Dirt Under The Nails When Doing Ablution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.