Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

South African Universities To Introduce Bsc Witchcraft - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / South African Universities To Introduce Bsc Witchcraft (1845 Views)

Universities In South Africa To Introduce Bsc Witchcraft. / Top 10 African Universities In Computer Science: Covenant University Ranked / Universities In South Africa To Introduce Bsc Witchcraft (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Universities To Introduce Bsc Witchcraft by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 30, 2017
3mmanhu3l:
for real...... Tbh, I prefer the sanity of Benin..... Too many people in lagos

I quite agree, it's one of the most populated cities in the world. in fact over populated perhaps.
Re: South African Universities To Introduce Bsc Witchcraft by Nickymezor(f): 12:46pm On May 30, 2017
Sincere4u:

On point dear. Could it be that they have numbers of witches in government to push for this?.
Wonder which parents will send their kids there for a Bsc in witchcraft. grin
More or less... smileyParents who re witches n wizards now.. Pretty obvious. No normal soul wld wana read dat.
Re: South African Universities To Introduce Bsc Witchcraft by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 30, 2017
Nickymezor:
More or less... smileyParents who re witches n wizards now.. Pretty obvious. No normal soul wld wana read dat.
I am getting used to your "more or less" replies.
You were right in your submissions. It's a course for the offsprings of witches and wizards.
How are you?.
Re: South African Universities To Introduce Bsc Witchcraft by Nickymezor(f): 5:39pm On May 30, 2017
Sincere4u:

I am getting used to your "more or less" replies.
You were right in your submissions. It's a course for the offsprings of witches and wizards.
How are you?.
I doing okay. I trust ur fyn.
Re: South African Universities To Introduce Bsc Witchcraft by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 30, 2017
Sincere4u:

1. This ur laughter is mischievous. Fanning the embers of hostilities between the two warring factions.
2. Did you have to use that picture in ur profile?.
1. We happen to be both guilty.
2. Yes, just temporarily. wink
Re: South African Universities To Introduce Bsc Witchcraft by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 01, 2017
Nickymezor:
I doing okay. I trust ur fyn.

Yes, just about as fine as i can manage to make myself.
How u doing?.
Wishing you a happy new month.
Re: South African Universities To Introduce Bsc Witchcraft by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 01, 2017
thornapple:

1. We happen to be both guilty.

2. Yes, just temporarily. wink

Well, if you say so.
I merely indicated it was a funny post and didn't laugh out my head like you did, thereby making the aggrieved party angrier.
Re: South African Universities To Introduce Bsc Witchcraft by Nickymezor(f): 10:00am On Jun 01, 2017
Sincere4u:

Yes, just about as fine as i can manage to make myself.
How u doing?.
Wishing you a happy new month.
Good to hear... I'm great..Thanks and hapi new month too smiley
Re: South African Universities To Introduce Bsc Witchcraft by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Sincere4u:

Well, if you say so.
I merely indicated it was a funny post and didn't laugh out my head like you did, thereby making the aggrieved party angrier.
I say so. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eko University Of Medical And Health Sciences Ijanikin, Lagos 2017/18 1st And 2n / Fully Funded 1,500 Chevening Scholarships In UK For Developing Countries 2018/20 / Korea Pop Dance Training Class @ University Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.