Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Assistance On Roofing Estimate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Assistance On Roofing Estimate (382 Views)

Save Cost On Roofing Stage! / LOWEST PRICES On Roofing Sheet And Water Collector / This Roofing Estimate Was Given To Me By A Carpenter To Roof My 4 Bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assistance On Roofing Estimate by wazobiaman: 9:01am On May 26, 2017
Hello Professionals in the house

I nid ur expert advise or betterstill a rough estimate of list of materials including no of planks to use for roofing of,

L= 50ft

B= 30ft. Roof size

I will really appreciate

The roof style is Hip Roof or the dutch gable

Planning of using aluminium or if money no reach i will use normal roofing slate.

Pls help a brother.

A beg mod hep me push ham to front page
Re: Assistance On Roofing Estimate by Nobody: 9:12am On May 26, 2017
wazobiaman:
Hello Professionals in the house

I nid ur expert advise or betterstill a rough estimate of list of materials including no of planks to use for roofing of,

L= 50ft

B= 30ft. Roof size

I will really appreciate

The roof style is Hip Roof or the dutch gable

Planning of using aluminium or if money no reach i will use normal roofing slate.

Pls help a brother.

A beg mod hep me push ham to front page
you have to let us know whether you have a parapet attach to your roof level blocks or not, if you don't have then facial board will be use in lieu of the parapet.

Calculating the facial board, the length is 50ft, you have two length that is 100ft approximately 10 facial board, 30ft breadth, you also have 2 breadth, 60ft that is approximately, 6 facial board, you will need 16 facial board, base on the measurement you gave us here.

(1) (Reply)

Own A Plot Of Land Around Akobo Ibadan And Pay Over 3-6month / TO Let(new Houses):-mini Flat(s) + Facilities *@ Palmgrove & Onipanu, Lagos. / Hot Deal! 52 Rooms Hotel @ N50m. Along Badagry Express Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.