Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Good Gre Training Centres In Lagos Or Ibadan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Good Gre Training Centres In Lagos Or Ibadan (11296 Views)

FG To Establish JAMB E-testing Centres In 774 LGAs / Official Thread For Jamb 2012 Accredited Registration Centres / Preparing for GRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Gre Training Centres In Lagos Or Ibadan by zenith2k9: 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2010
Please nairalanders, i will like anyone who knows about good training institutes and their contacts where I can undergo an intensive one month training with a guarantee of an excellent result, in the locations stated in the topic to pls let me know as soon as possible, its kind of urgent plsssssssssssssss,
Re: Good Gre Training Centres In Lagos Or Ibadan by mercurial: 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2010
try theorem at 99 awolowo way ikeja.you will be given a test to determine your level.you can call 08034706355
Re: Good Gre Training Centres In Lagos Or Ibadan by zenith2k9: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2010
@mercurial, pls i will like to ask if you know anybody that did GRE training with THEOREM dt i can contact to find out some details from cos I don't want to burn cash plus there are several of this training centres that are just out to mop peoples money into their own pocket without quality service
Re: Good Gre Training Centres In Lagos Or Ibadan by mercurial: 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2010
why not go there yourself, it will be better.a friend of mine who works in cipm,his brother is in
university of texas. he got 1300 in gre,the phone is 08033897792.when you get to the office they will do a test for you and lecture for some time if you dont like it,you go.yes there are fake tutorials everywhere but there are those that are into it
Re: Good Gre Training Centres In Lagos Or Ibadan by fng: 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2011
For your TOEFL, SAT, GRE and GMAT Tutorials, Admissions/Scholarship and Visa to US.

Dont give up on your dreams!

Have fun learning the American way!

We are committed to your success!

We have:

Tutorials
Admission Processing
TOEFL [/b]testing services
Reg. [b]SAT, GRE
, & GMAT
Visa Counseling

==============================

Contact us:
40B, Oduduwa Way, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.

Mrs. Michelle Ukoh (Director) - 080 34 462 120
Help desk - +234-1-8977784
Email: fngcitadel@yahoo.com or michelleukoh@yahoo.com
=========================================
Re: Good Gre Training Centres In Lagos Or Ibadan by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
Maths Tutor Available for All Maths subjects. Also SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, JAMB, Aptitude tests for companies. Over 10 years experience. Can work with students from secondary school to University level. Text or call 0708 783 9910. Or email fosibodu@gmail.com
My name is Folarin and you will excel after working with me.
Re: Good Gre Training Centres In Lagos Or Ibadan by Zardic: 11:29am On Dec 29, 2014
HI, I registered on ETS online for TOEFL and I need coaching institutions to prepare for test. Pls refer me to your best knowledge in Ibadan

(1) (Reply)

Exams Is Not The True Test Of Knowledge / 80-Year-old Pa Amodu Graduates From LASU With 2nd Class Honours / Info On Poly Ibadan Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.