Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,264 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (427 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class by marielove8(f): 11:54am On May 26, 2017
DUE to the economic mess we are in, it will be better if all of us especially the youths can start earning in dollars. In view of this I will be introducing affiliate marketing to whoever cares to listen and practice it.

Affiliate network marketing is a kind of digital market where you collect products online and make sales on them, the amount of money you could make depends on the numbers of quantity of products you can sell.

In this tutorial class, I will be talking about ClickBank Affiliate Marketing strategies. Why? It is because ClickBank is he best of all and pays well, but there is a problem - clickbank does not accepts Nigerians though it is nothing to worry about because this tutorial will be talking about how to escape their wicked algorithm that bars Nigerians from accessing their platform.

THINGS TO KNOW IN THIS CLASS

1. You cant jump into clickbank you will soon jump out of it.

2. Clickbank registration models is now different from the normal easy ones as it used to be ( it is now hard to open, but don't worry this tutorial will make it easy ).

3. There are multiple and many products on clickbank which can get you confused in the long run if you are not careful

4. If you start your clickbank career with aweber or other autoresponder paid software you will end up frustrated.

5. There are simple tools which you can use to start up you clickbank career.

6. You can earn on clickbank with your phones not necessarily a Personal Computer though the later could be an added advantage

7. There is Money in the list, but there is nothing as good as a GOOD list.

RULES OF THE CLASS

1. Dont drop your email address here

2. No adverts on this page

I can see that some people and some blogs have already been monetizing my brain work.

In view of this I will be introducing small packages to compensate my efforts.

To participate call-08095211611

For those who dont know what affiliate marketing is all about, here is it; affiliates websites are those websites where you chose or pick a products and promote it. At the end of the day you will be paid a commission for each products you make sales on.

Like I said earlier, Clickbank is the best among others because they pay 70-75% of the products you make sales on.

Let's assume you chose to sell a product with prize tag $50 and you are supposed to earn 75% as a commission on each unit you sell. So it means you will earn $37.5 on a single unit.

Making money on clickbank depends on the quantity of units that you were able to sell through marketing (dont worry about the marketing, there is a simple way to do it).

WHAT IS CLICKBANK
Clickbank is an online retailer and has been around for over 17 years, delivering lifestyle products to tons of people around the world. It is one of the most famous and best online retailer, with over 200million customers.

Simply put, what it does is, it sells products worldwide that were created by entrepreneurs and put on sale on Clickbank's website.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
As one of the largest online retailers, Clickbank takes advantage of the power of their digital marketing partners and sells millions of unique products to more than 200 mission customers around the world.

There are three main actors on clickbank
1. The customers (those who have needs to meet)
2. The Vendors (those who creates products to meet needs)
3. The Affiliates (you)
To attend -our classes branch are portharcourt,Lagos,Warri,Benin ONLY.
Call 08095211611.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class by marielove8(f): 12:04pm On May 26, 2017
For direction call-08095211611
NOTE:time for CALLING 9am-4pm only

(1) (Reply)

Skye Bank Please Release Our Funds / Dangote To Splash $1billion On Rice Cultivation / Help Me With Details On How To Set Up Bitcoin...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.