Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Kcee To Harrysong: When I Won Star Quest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In Village - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee To Harrysong: When I Won Star Quest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In Village (344 Views)

Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' / Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome / E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kcee To Harrysong: When I Won Star Quest In 2002, Harrysong Was Still In Village by gistyinka(m): 12:08pm On May 26, 2017
Five Star Music executive and Limpopo master Kcee has taken shot at his former label mate act Harrysong over his song-writing claims. He dropped this bombshell statement when he was a guest at Soundcity FM with Moet Abebe.

During the interview chat with Moet Abebe, Kcee set the record straight when asked if truly Harrysong wrote most of his hit songs and his reply was epic. He simply said, ‘When I won Star Quest in 2002, Harrysong was still in the village’.

Kcee Fires Shot at Harrysong Song-Writing Claims ” When I won Star Quest in 2002, Harrysong was Still in the Village ”

(1) (Reply)

Wikipedia Updates Dammy Krane’s Profile Following His Arrest In Miami / Ariana Grande 'raises £2m' For Manchester Victims With One Love Benefit Concert / Video: Nigerian Church Uses Calabash Tied With Red Cloth For Offering Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.