Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,546 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Please An Uncle Of Mine Needs Your Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please An Uncle Of Mine Needs Your Advice (797 Views)

Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice / A Friend Of Mine Needs Advice On How To Get Her SIGMA Pension / Don't Be An Uncle Thomas, Clear Your Doubt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please An Uncle Of Mine Needs Your Advice by OfemehMichael: 12:48pm On May 26, 2017
Good day to all the wonderful nairaland members in the house !
please an uncle of mine was given a redundancy letter in a company he work for in 2013 and he was compensated with the sum of 1millionare naira to be claim in leadway pension company. he wanted to collected all the money instantly but the leadway pension refuse and he was given N500,000 in 2013 and he was place on pension of N3,500 MONTHLY. he is planning to meet the lead way pension company to grant him another N100,000.PLS CAN THEY GIVE HIM
Re: Please An Uncle Of Mine Needs Your Advice by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:49pm On May 26, 2017
He should go and try naaah
Re: Please An Uncle Of Mine Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 26, 2017
OfemehMichael:
Good day to all the wonderful nairaland members in the house !
please an uncle of mine was given a redundancy letter in a company he work for in 2013 and he was compensated with the sum of 1millionare naira to be claim in leadway pension company. he wanted to collected all the money instantly but the leadway pension refuse and he was given N500,000 in 2013 and he was place on pension of N3,500 MONTHLY. he is planning to meet the lead way pension company to grant him another N100,000.PLS CAN THEY GIVE HIM
i wld ask some i know hu works der
Re: Please An Uncle Of Mine Needs Your Advice by OfemehMichael: 1:14pm On May 26, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
i wld ask some i know hu works der
THANKS BRO
Re: Please An Uncle Of Mine Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 26, 2017
OfemehMichael:

THANKS BRO
no p...
Re: Please An Uncle Of Mine Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 26, 2017
OfemehMichael:

THANKS BRO
she said he can only remove twenty five percent of wats left in d acct
Re: Please An Uncle Of Mine Needs Your Advice by Bosun99uk: 12:05pm On May 01, 2023
Based on the Pension law that applies to all PFAs in Nigeria, he can not get the N100,000 because the balance in his RSA is meant to be paying him pension till the RSA balance is exhausted.
But he can still contact his PFA to confirm, also he should ask the PFA whether they can increase his pension based on the new PenCom regulation.

Regards
From @PensionNigeria
We are available on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.

(1) (Reply)

` / How Can I Run A Successful Online Store? / I Need A Tailoring Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.