Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

NOUN Excluded From NIS Recruitment Website - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NOUN Excluded From NIS Recruitment Website (2055 Views)

Ekiti Muslims Excluded From Top Federal Jobs, Says NSCIA / What Is The Latest News On Nis Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NOUN Excluded From NIS Recruitment Website by fijabs(m): 1:05pm On May 26, 2017
I registered on the Nigeria Immigration Service online recruitment exercises going on, but to my surprise when i reached the tertiary segment,National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), was excluded among the lists of tertiary institutions listed on the website, my questions are (i) Is NOUN no more NUC accredited? (ii) was it a mistake on the NIS part or it was intentionally? mod, help me to push it to the front page so that it will get to the appropriate quarters.

Re: NOUN Excluded From NIS Recruitment Website by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 26, 2017
@fijabs
Most likely a mistake. I'm sure there must be other institutions missing in that list too. I know for sure most employees of Federal Agencies have one or more NOUN credetials in their CV, so it must be an error of ommission. There should otherwise be a field for OTHERS, at least even those who studied abroad may want to apply, so you need to look well. You may send a feedback to their IT department.

The National Open University of Nigeria is the largest university in Nigeria with the same ODL as South Africa's UNISA. Nice concept by the FG though. . .

1 Like

Re: NOUN Excluded From NIS Recruitment Website by praisegift(f): 2:20pm On May 26, 2017
May be its a network problem because i have applied with NOUN certificate i.e i saw NOUN on the list and i selected it.
Re: NOUN Excluded From NIS Recruitment Website by fijabs(m): 2:35pm On May 26, 2017
praisegift:
May be its a network problem because i have applied with NOUN certificate i.e i saw NOUN on the list and i selected it.
when was that?
Re: NOUN Excluded From NIS Recruitment Website by meekflam: 2:45pm On May 26, 2017
NOUN was on the list 2 days ago, but can't find it now..
Re: NOUN Excluded From NIS Recruitment Website by praisegift(f): 3:52pm On May 26, 2017
Yes last two days ago

(1) (Reply)

Aids Prevention Initiative In Nigeria (APIN) Massive Recruitment, October 2017 / Access Bank Plc 2018 Nationwide Graduate Recruitment / Zenith Bank Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.