Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

DONE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DONE (796 Views)

Jamb UTME Warnings, Form Not Yet On Sale – 2017 / Why Has NDA 68RC Form Not Out Yet! Anybody Know Why? / JAMB Closing Date Of Change Of Course/institution For 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DONE by AJIBBS: 1:27pm On May 26, 2017
Modified
Re: DONE by ayoadekunle79(m): 1:42pm On May 26, 2017
go to myschool.com.ng u will see the steps on how go about it i just finished during mine
Re: DONE by topsam1(m): 2:00pm On May 26, 2017
ayoadekunle79:
go to myschool.com.ng u will see the steps on how go about it i just finished during mine

Plz after payment at the bank, what did you do next?
Re: DONE by AJIBBS: 2:02pm On May 26, 2017
ayoadekunle79:

I'll need the help of a cbt Centre anyways...never mind...i'm at another cbt Centre now (JKK ANTHONY)
Re: DONE by ahamonyeka(m): 2:51pm On May 26, 2017
How much does the change of course form worth?
Re: DONE by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 26, 2017
kindly update us on how you were eventually able to do it. thanks.
Re: DONE by AJIBBS: 4:28pm On May 26, 2017
ahamonyeka:
How much does the change of course form worth?
pmat:
kindly update us on how you were eventually able to do it. thanks.

The First cbt Centre I went to....couldnt make the changes due to the "2016 UTME ISH" displaying.....so I went to JKK AT ANTHONY (close to satellite bus stop ilupeju) and it was done for a total fee of 3500

I think it closes on WEDNESDAY 31ST MAY...(not sure though)
Re: DONE by Xsem(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2017
AJIBBS:

The First cbt Centre I went to....couldnt make the changes due to the "2016 UTME ISH" displaying.....so I went to JKK AT ANTHONY (close to satellite bus stop ilupeju) and it was done for a total fee of 3500

I think it closes on WEDNESDAY 31ST MAY...(not sure though)
How can you say such thing, when it is still displaying 2016 utme
Re: DONE by AJIBBS: 7:28pm On May 26, 2017
Xsem:

How can you say such thing, when it is still displaying 2016 utme

I dunno how they did it but I've changed my course
Re: DONE by Xsem(m): 7:58pm On May 26, 2017
AJIBBS:

I dunno how they did it but I've changed my course
Here people are still purchasing form and also queuing.Are you sure they didn't fake it
Re: DONE by AJIBBS: 5:07pm On May 27, 2017
Xsem:

Here people are still purchasing form and also queuing.Are you sure they didn't fake it

Bro.....I've done mine...and there is nothing like faking it...He collected my old slip and 3500 and in front of me, he typed my email and corrected my data...Thats all
Re: DONE by Xsem(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2017
AJIBBS:

Bro.....I've done mine...and there is nothing like faking it...He collected my old slip and 3500 and in front of me, he typed my email and corrected my data...Thats all
Am not understanding shaa. Here in Enugu nsukka,we still purchasing form.By the way the option for effecting that change still displays 2016 utme.

(1) (Reply)

... / See The Deplorable State Of Sara Primary School In Bauchi State (photos) / Nigerian Man Who Graduated Few Days Ago,dies Hours After Finishing His NYSC Reg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.