Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

How To Acquire An Internationally Accepted Credit Card Right Here In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Acquire An Internationally Accepted Credit Card Right Here In Nigeria (351 Views)

Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 / looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna / How To Acquire An Internationally Accepted Credit Card Right Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Acquire An Internationally Accepted Credit Card Right Here In Nigeria by blogtostay: 1:27pm On May 26, 2017
In 2010, I created a Facebook page called DbWatch, the name of one of my fantastic blog under Google blogger. The aim of creating this page is to enable me talk about time and its essence and at the same time sell imported watches to my audience.

Lucky enough, the idea was gaining momentum and people were patronizing my page until I had a serious set-back abruptly. I was using my normal ATM card from my access bank (VISA OR MASTER CARD), guess what; I sailed through in my first transaction with Facebook but faced my doomed day in my second transaction when I was told that my card cannot be debited again because, it is not internationally accepted.

I tried my possible best but, it was to no avail. I went back to the drawing board and started researching on how to get internationally accepted credit card here in Nigeria without sweating it out.

I know that most of us in this part of the world face the same problem in their daily transactions with the international community. You surf the net and saw a whole lot of goodies from Amazon or eBay online shops, but was unable to lay your hands on those things that interest you due to not having an internationally accepted credit card.

You also wanted to book your airline movement and were unable to do so due to encountering the same problem.

Well, you have not ---http://blogtostay.com/compuhome.php

(1) (Reply)

Npower Wahala / Sleep: The Benefits Of Adequate Sleep (atleast 7-8 Hours Of Sleep) / Experienced Driver Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.