Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

What Can I Invest 100k In As A Student - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can I Invest 100k In As A Student (4758 Views)

What Can One Invest 100k In?? / How Can I Invest 100k In Real Estate / Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Invest 100k In As A Student by Brendascouch: 11:11pm On May 28, 2017
omotech:
Pls i'm also interested, kindly put me through

Few years ago, something changed the world we live in presently, and that is the internet... few years after, another thing came up, and that is cryptocurrency..

cryptocurrency is a virtual money, you don't see it. The Bitcoin we know today is one of the many cryptocurrency we have flooded on the internet. its the major one. You can trade in it and buy goods with it. So many advanced nations have endorsed it for usage.

Now, when Bitcoin came into existence almost a decade or about 13 years ago, it was exchanged for even less than a naira.

Some people believed in it, others didn't see it as some thing worth having or investing in. Now, those who decided to have bit coins even before it got to a dollar, bought thousands of them and stored up. some bought and later sold them. As the years went by, it started gaining grounds and of course the price started increasing.

Now, I imagine a man from Sweden who bought 5000 worth of Bitcoin for $25 in 2009 and forgot about it, only to get wind that Bitcoin had started gaining momentum in 2003. As at that time, the price had gone up drastically... Your guess is as good as mine. In the Nigerian environment, that man is worth is about N3Billion naira today, for something he bought for $25 (N3500) in 2009..

So here is what you should know, the price of Bitcoin is much now, those of us who didn't see the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin when it was cheap can't do it now. This brings us to what I advised the OP.

Ethereum is another cryptocurrency that is projected to increase in the next few years. As at January 2017, Ethereum was about $7 (N3150) then for just one... As we speak, its $166 (N70,550)... It will go further before the year runs out.

So if you have the money, buy it and store it to sell later. I read yesterday that it will sell for as high as $1000 soon.

Also, I read somewhere where one of the gurus in cryotocurrency from Sweden wrote that the price of one Bitcoin may climb to $1M in the next ten years. So imagine if you start gathering them now.

There are other coins to invest in...

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest 100k In As A Student by infgost234(m): 7:01am On May 29, 2017
Re: What Can I Invest 100k In As A Student by Nobody: 10:13am On May 29, 2017
Brendascouch:

Few years ago, something changed the world we live in presently, and that is the internet... few years after, another thing came up, and that is cryptocurrency..

cryptocurrency is a virtual money, you don't see it. The Bitcoin we know today is one of the many cryptocurrency we have flooded on the internet. its the major one. You can trade in it and buy goods with it. So many advanced nations have endorsed it for usage.

Now, when Bitcoin came into existence almost a decade or about 13 years ago, it was exchanged for even less than a naira.

Some people believed in it, others didn't see it as some thing worth having or investing in. Now, those who decided to have bit coins even before it got to a dollar, bought thousands of them and stored up. some bought and later sold them. As the years went by, it started gaining grounds and of course the price started increasing.

Now, I imagine a man from Sweden who bought 5000 worth of Bitcoin for $25 in 2009 and forgot about it, only to get wind that Bitcoin had started gaining momentum in 2003. As at that time, the price had gone up drastically... Your guess is as good as mine. In the Nigerian environment, that man is worth is about N3Billion naira today, for something he bought for $25 (N3500) in 2009..

So here is what you should know, the price of Bitcoin is much now, those of us who didn't see the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin when it was cheap can't do it now. This brings us to what I advised the OP.

Ethereum is another cryptocurrency that is projected to increase in the next few years. As at January 2017, Ethereum was about $7 (N3150) then for just one... As we speak, its $166 (N70,550)... It will go further before the year runs out.

So if you have the money, buy it and store it to sell later. I read yesterday that it will sell for as high as $1000 soon.

Also, I read somewhere where one of the gurus in cryotocurrency from Sweden wrote that the price of one Bitcoin may climb to $1M in the next ten years. So imagine if you start gathering them now.

kkk pls can u gve me a detail explanation on hw to go abt dis I ve 150k to invest so I nid a step by step guide
Re: What Can I Invest 100k In As A Student by ACEjeh(m): 11:14am On May 29, 2017
richinvestor:
Buy bitcoin and exchange it with other coins that has litre value on coinmarket...
What do you mean litre value please?
Re: What Can I Invest 100k In As A Student by Najwal: 2:22pm On May 29, 2017
Brendascouch:

Absolute truth, i bought a coin during its ICO SALE at about 36cent mid 2015 now presently its worth $2.56 and according to expert in that forum, the coin is just getting started because of its massive project and roadmap, and mind you i have made ×2+ of what i invest still i dont intend to sell yet because i believe we are just getting started. So i will say crypto is a good form of investment and people should start considering it and avoid losing money to scammers.
Re: What Can I Invest 100k In As A Student by BenceTraxler: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hello,

Start a new business with Rain International.

Let me know if you're interested.
Re: What Can I Invest 100k In As A Student by globalmind68(m): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
You can try Aim global. You get paid daily and monthly.
Re: What Can I Invest 100k In As A Student by Dewvy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
slayminder:
hello naiarlander, I am a student, 100 level to be precise, I have 100k right now, Pls wot can I invest it in, Pls I really need answers

Invest in Transberg. It's a transportation company. The ROI is amazing. I started only 3 weeks ago and I'm very impressed with their services and RETURNS. Interested? Send a PM.
Re: What Can I Invest 100k In As A Student by adaeze12345(f): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
slayminder:
hello naiarlander, I am a student, 100 level to be precise, I have 100k right now, Pls wot can I invest it in, Pls I really need answers
pls do not invest in bitcoin or ponsi scheme o search for this moniker kkelvin or mrfemfem see what they are selling make equriry if it is genew purchase the software and set up the gig on fivver i wish say na me get dis your kin money my 2 cent
Re: What Can I Invest 100k In As A Student by yahsobur(m): 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
Have you heard of MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS?
Importation business is the real deal right now that fetches me and other smart importers 6-7 figures every month. This business is not affected by the economic recession. You might have imported goods from abroad before, but importation business is beyond buying of goods online and bringing it to Nigeria. There is more to this business if you really want to join the winning team and I’m READY to TRAIN You from the beginning till you also make money from this business.
If you are not yet among the 8% of people that are already making money from Mini Importation Business then you need to do start right now as I’m throwing open a Mini Importation Master Video (MIMV).

Importing is a highly PROFITABLE Business you can start with just 5k.
I want to open your eye to this PROFITABLE business and give you my maximum support.

The MIMV is for you:

==>If you are tired of your daily 8am-5pm tasking job or you want a new business you can do alongside your current job.

==>If you are ready to change your level from zero to hero.

==>If you are unemployed, student, civil-servant, pastor, bankers, retired or you want to add to your source of income.

==>If you want to stop calling your relatives to send you money to pay your house rent, children school fee and to feed your family.

==>If you want to be totally FREE from financial crisis and be financially buoyant.
In this well detailed video, I will give you all info, no holds barred on:

 How to start your mini importation business from the comfort of your home in less than 12hours with just 5k and grow it up to 150k to 300k and even millions in a month.

 Complete process to access the selected genuine portal you can use to buy product conveniently at the CHEAPEST PRICE you can ever imagine.(Forget alibaba, aliexpress and the likes).

 Step by step procedure to order for goods, ranging from appliances and gadgets to clothing and women’s hair accessories, to smart phones, jewelries etc conveniently, in bulk and at rock-bottom funny prices.

 List of hot in demand products that sell like crazy here in Nigeria and how you can also research hot in demand product that would sell within a week.(I will give you list of top 7 products that sell MADLY).

 7 powerful tactics to sell fast and costly mistakes you must avoid if you don’t want to waste your money.

 How to partner with 4 giant e-commerce company (Konga, Jumia, Kaymu, Dealdey) in Nigeria with over 50millions buyers that are ready to buy your product for any amount you stated and even say ‘thank you’..

 My 2 powerful steps to source and identify credible supplier for your products and how to identify/avoid low quality product.

 List of reputable companies that will help you to handle your shipping and clearing without additional cost nor custom wahala.

 How to import product of $1 - $5 and resell for 400% - 700% PROFIT without leaving the comfort of your home.

 How to use an approved ESCROW payment system that only allow your supplier to be paid when you confirm the delivery of your product and you are pleased with it.

 SECRETS to beat price from the supplier and pay 60% lesser than the real price others pay for the same product.

 How to get free shipping from most sellers and get it deliver to you here in Nigeria within 24-48hours (No delay).

 How to describe the exact product you want your supplier to send to you.

 Best approach to market your imported products from the comfort of your room and sell fast within a twinkle of an eye.

 How to market via Facebook Ads, Twitter and Instagram with powerful results...
All these and more for just 5k.

This video will help you succeed quick in mini importation business.

Even if you are into Importation business or you've bought some manuals before, you still need this well explained video because it contains the latest information and there are lots of secrets inside this well detailed video on mini importation.

I will also give you the list of 50 hot in demand products you can import immediately.

BONUS! BONUS! BONUS!

I will also hand over a well explained video on how to make some dollar from Facebook.

Call/WhatsApp me for more details.

+2348072112724
+2347032531137
Re: What Can I Invest 100k In As A Student by Dollabiz: 10:32am On Nov 10, 2017
Ok
Re: What Can I Invest 100k In As A Student by mindpreneur(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2017
Cpa can give u good return on investment I livein Lagos. I know something see my signature
Re: What Can I Invest 100k In As A Student by rexandyke(m): 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hello, I like seeing people who are passionate about making it in life.
I found an article for you. it explained all you need to do. check it out below

http://www.andyke.com/2017/08/business-to-start-as-a-student-for-money.html?m=1
Re: What Can I Invest 100k In As A Student by mentro: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
richinvestor:

Hello people

Don't panic when a coin starts dropping.

Dropping is a sign for u to buy ( remember the rule is "buy low, sell high ).

Cryptocurrency has an up and down movement. It can be $1 today $0.8 tomorrow and $1.5 next week and $2.0 upper week. So don't panic when it goes down.

Rathe start buying when it's down.

To know more about cryptocurrency and to get latest cryptocurrency news download

1. Coin telegraph
2. Coin desk
3. Follow all your coins on twitter

How to know coins to buy on a particular day ?

Remember the rule is "buy low and sell high "

So to know when it's low ,
1. Go to coinmarketcap.com
2. Click trending
3. Click gainers and losers
4. For gainers right or mark those coins that are doing ( growing) well and that has circulation of over $500,000

Note: I also buy from those with low circulation too.just me.

2. Scroll down to "top losers"

Then buy those coin that have circulation of over $500,000.

Note: this is just my own method for buying.

I'll like to learn from you sir
Re: What Can I Invest 100k In As A Student by glasshouse(m): 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
richinvestor:

Hello people

Don't panic when a coin starts dropping.

Dropping is a sign for u to buy ( remember the rule is "buy low, sell high ).

Cryptocurrency has an up and down movement. It can be $1 today $0.8 tomorrow and $1.5 next week and $2.0 upper week. So don't panic when it goes down.

Rathe start buying when it's down.

To know more about cryptocurrency and to get latest cryptocurrency news download

1. Coin telegraph
2. Coin desk
3. Follow all your coins on twitter

How to know coins to buy on a particular day ?

Remember the rule is "buy low and sell high "

So to know when it's low ,
1. Go to coinmarketcap.com
2. Click trending
3. Click gainers and losers
4. For gainers right or mark those coins that are doing ( growing) well and that has circulation of over $500,000

Note: I also buy from those with low circulation too.just me.

2. Scroll down to "top losers"

Then buy those coin that have circulation of over $500,000.

Note: this is just my own method for buying.

Pls can I get your contact am interested
Re: What Can I Invest 100k In As A Student by iamolex01: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April. I get as much as 2.9% profit of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. i have been able to recover from my lost in Ponzi. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5.
Re: What Can I Invest 100k In As A Student by Futureinvestors(m): 3:51am On Nov 20, 2017
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

Re: What Can I Invest 100k In As A Student by Wealthandjobs: 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
slayminder:
You can more business ideas from the app of the book "1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources" for free https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunkanmivaughan.bizdir

Re: What Can I Invest 100k In As A Student by incomeboostng: 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
slayminder:

Like someone say, you could invest in knowledge or a training that could change your life positively.

You will find this resourcepage useful >> https://www.incomeboostng.com/make-more-money/
Re: What Can I Invest 100k In As A Student by sunieKing(m): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
Pls I am interested I need a guild

(1) (2) (Reply)

Binary.com Earn The Wise Way / MMM Saga How Much Did You Gain Or Lose, share your experience / Foreign Stock Trading Account - Is It Worth It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.