Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,108 members, 7,957,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

Christian Quotes That Will Encourage You Do Something - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Quotes That Will Encourage You Do Something (748 Views)

Bible Verses And Quotes To Encourage You In Trying Times / Christian Quotes That Will Make You Think / Biblical Christian Quotes and Lessons by FaithfulServant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Quotes That Will Encourage You Do Something by joshme(m): 1:30pm On May 26, 2017
One of the easiest ways to do this is when we are doing nothing. When we have no real goals in life we lack direction and this is when we get lost and do not know our purpose in life. Here are some Christian quotes that I pray encourage you to do something.
Quotes from Famous Christians

You Can Do it

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” ~ Helen Keller

Behave in Love

“Do not waste time bothering whether you ‘love’ your neighbor; act as if you did. As soon as we do this we find one of the great secrets. When you are behaving as if you loved someone, you will presently come to love him.” ~ C.S. Lewis...http:///articles/christian-quotes-will-encourage-something/

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/06/17 / Popular Rev. Father Resigns As A Catholic Priest In Akwa Ibom(pics) / Shocking Truths About The NIV Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.