Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination (27706 Views)

Austrheim Sinks: Disaster At Sea, Sad Day For Nigerian Businessmen & Travellers / Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) / The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by Adebayo4all: 6:50pm On May 30, 2017
ok
Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 30, 2017
God help us in this 9ja. I've done that before.
Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by profosenogoboy: 6:52pm On May 30, 2017
PapiSmith:
The question is

WHY THE HELL WILL YOU TRAVEL WITHOUT KNOWING YOUR DESTINATION?

That is plain stupidity to me and you deserve every scenario you find yourself in.

What you should do before traveling...is find out and be exact about the location and make sure you travel at daylight. If you still get confused about your destination get a Damn hotel and tell your hosts to locate you themselves
Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by Suko110(m): 6:52pm On May 30, 2017
So sad

1 Like

Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by speaktome(m): 6:55pm On May 30, 2017
Otec:
My dear, God will surely see us thru.

Yes and we have to help ourselves too by heeding to some useful instructions!
Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 30, 2017
Tyche:

Mtcheeeeeeeeew

Wisdom is meaningless to the stupid

1 Like

Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by Daboomb: 6:59pm On May 30, 2017
Talk2Bella:
Things are happening

The Fed Govt should enshrine it in our Constitution: Death by hanging, is the Penalty for any Kidnapper Caught.
No Mercy.

Saraki is making noise on democracy day... while his NASS are not making proper laws for Nigeria.

How can they sef? Bunch of Criminals and Thugs

2 Likes

Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by Ezionye(f): 7:01pm On May 30, 2017
Too bad

Gone are d days when you freely ask for directions and get there in peace

And to think that ave relied on okada men several times

God save us
Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by stagger: 7:04pm On May 30, 2017
Time tested method: walk into a shop and buy something, usually some edibles. Then ask the shop owner for directions. Otherwise, use Google Maps. It has never failed me.

7 Likes

Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by NanaOfosu: 7:05pm On May 30, 2017
Crazy country full of horror

1 Like

Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 30, 2017
Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 30, 2017
too bad. chineke abiama biko oliseh nekwa mu na umunnem onye bu onye, burugodu onye igbo, onye ahusa, onye yoruba biko chekwaba anyi ma ekwela ka anyi dabenye na ihe kariri anyi. IJN...
Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by RexEmmyGee: 7:14pm On May 30, 2017
with google map, you can get to anywhere so far you have an address. kindly have a fully charged phone with enough data and you wont miss your way

2 Likes

Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 30, 2017
If you don't know your destination, let your host pick you from your busstop/station.

3 Likes

Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by Mcowubaba: 7:15pm On May 30, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
with google map, you can get to anywhere so far you have an address. kindly have a fully charged phone with enough data and you wont miss your way
Forget Google map for Nigeria.
Unless you are talking about western or developed countries.

1 Like

Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by Tyche(m): 7:18pm On May 30, 2017
PapiSmith:

Wisdom is meaningless to the stupid

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

4 Likes

Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by Tyche(m): 7:19pm On May 30, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I beg to disagree, it has been helpful to me countless number of times.

6 Likes

Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by Mcowubaba: 7:26pm On May 30, 2017
Tyche:

I beg to disagree, it has been helpful to me countless number of times.
Depends on the location.
Go and try Google map, in the interior villages of Gombe state.
It will lead you to Boko Haram

8 Likes

Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by RexEmmyGee: 7:28pm On May 30, 2017
Mcowubaba:

lol bro. seems youve never used it before. anyway i do use it to travel most times to destinations i dont know. you can try it out.
Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by Mcowubaba: 7:30pm On May 30, 2017
RexEmmyGee:

lol bro. seems youve never used it before. anyway i do use it to travel most times to destinations i dont know. you can try it out.
Give me examples of the location you travel to?

I'm talking about inner cities, rural areas.

1 Like

Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by Tyche(m): 7:30pm On May 30, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Depends on the location.
Go and try Google map, in the interior villages of Gombe state.
It will lead you to Boko Haram

Lolz. On a serious note, its damn too helpful. God bless it's creators.
Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by Mcowubaba: 7:34pm On May 30, 2017
Tyche:

Lolz. On a serious note, its damn too helpful. God bless it's creators.
Good for u..
I ain't using it anytime, I'm in Nigeria...
Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 30, 2017
Even within lagos some clueless people will enter bus and be calling on phone the person they want to visit saying "nibo ni ma ti bo le" ( where do i alight). i'll be like didnt you people make plan at home to know the exact place you are going?

1 Like

Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by symbianDON(m): 7:38pm On May 30, 2017
PapiSmith:
The question is

WHY THE HELL WILL YOU TRAVEL WITHOUT KNOWING YOUR DESTINATION?

That is plain stupidity to me and you deserve every scenario you find yourself in.

What you should do before traveling...is find out and be exact about the location and make sure you travel at daylight. If you still get confused about your destination get a Damn hotel and tell your hosts to locate you themselves

3 Likes

Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by RexEmmyGee: 7:44pm On May 30, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Give me examples of the location you travel to?
I'm talking about inner cities, rural areas.
deep inside katsina to zaria in kaduna
Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by tribalistseun: 7:44pm On May 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
Nice story..

But as for me; I can ne'er be stranded.

Once you get to a strange town...locate the best brothel there.

You'd be home and dry...
Because oloshos are the best tour guides
something dey worry you
Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by BossLadyDiana(f): 7:48pm On May 30, 2017
Exact thing that happened to me 7 years ago, God spared my life. I tried posting my experience on nairaland but the voltrons and meta physical beings nairaland is harbouring,frustrated my efforts. Peeps be careful oo. This issue is so rampant.
Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:50pm On May 30, 2017
Am guilty of this

tnx op.... Lesson learnt undecided
Re: A Note Of Warning To Travellers Without A Precise Knowledge Of Their Destination by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 30, 2017
Most times, we do this thing out of trust without even thinking or weighing the risk involved. I am guilty of this too and henceforth, I have learnt my lessons from this post. I hope she is fine wherever she is right now. Nigeria is bleep up right now. The kind in mankind has been enveloped with daggers in most people. So trust no one, query every inferences as much as u can at any point before making decisions. God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ojuelegba Tragedy: Unlatched Containers Must Leave Our Roads / White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector / Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.