Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Ay-comedian Pens Sweet Letter To Disappointed Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ay-comedian Pens Sweet Letter To Disappointed Fan (327 Views)

BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back / D'banj writes sweet letter to his wife in new single / Rosaline Meurer In Bikini With Falz And AY Comedian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ay-comedian Pens Sweet Letter To Disappointed Fan by johnson74: 1:54pm On May 26, 2017
The duo were involved in a bit of banter on social media and now, the humble comedian has apologised.

Nigerian comedian AY Makun has finally apologised to a fan, Precious, he left ‘selfie stranded’ in Dubai.

AY who is currently in Dubai on the set of “The Wedding Party” had a fan come over 39km for a selfie but she couldn’t see him after the actor moved from his location.

The duo were involved in a bit of banter on social media and now, the humble comedian has apologised.

He shared her photo writing, “Who am I not to be readily available for a selfie with you? I only felt bad about you passing judgement on me without knowing that I had to leave Armani Hotel in Dubai to be on another location for ‘The wedding Party 2’ shoot.

God willing when next I am in Dubai I will make the same miles you travelled to make it up to you and your friends. Kindly ignore all the negative comments about you being described as ‘jobless’ on the blog. I have come to realise that people will always talk about you, either for good or bad, what is important is the content of your heart.

continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Upcoming Artiste Set To Challenge Ed Sheeran / Lil_wayne Lifestyle(video) / Dammy Krane Released From Jail And He Further Apologise To His Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.