Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,862 members, 7,956,251 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

All Of You That Call Wizkid LEGEND - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All Of You That Call Wizkid LEGEND (577 Views)

Call Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage And Teni For Free- Man Reveals / M.I Caution Akon Not To Call Wizkid Is Boy, Nigerians React. PHOTOS / Did Shola Ogudu Call Wizkid A Toxic Parent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Of You That Call Wizkid LEGEND by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 26, 2017
apart from 2baba and other unsong hero artist like psaquare,paulplay,shina peters just to name a few. The rest are no were near LEGEND. Who dash them? What have they done and how long have they gone consistently. Just yesterday i heard an online news house calling #wizkid legend lolzzzzz if wizkid is a legend the soundsultann should be a god. **pls check ur dictionaries nd school ur selfs*
Re: All Of You That Call Wizkid LEGEND by fortifiedng: 3:08pm On May 26, 2017
TheDreamchaser1:
apart from 2baba and other unsong hero artist like psaquare,paulplay,shina peters just to name a few. The rest are no were near LEGEND. Who dash them? What have they done and how long have they gone consistently. Just yesterday i heard an online news house calling #wizkid legend lolzzzzz if wizkid is a legend the soundsultann should be a god. **pls check ur dictionaries nd school ur selfs*

Is that all OK we have heard
Re: All Of You That Call Wizkid LEGEND by derrick333(m): 3:15pm On May 26, 2017
Oga,too quick to judge,mayb de were talking abt his brand of beer,mine is star or stout

(1) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Whose Eyeballs Make Them ‘stand Out’ / 39-year Old Billionaire Buried With Wads Of Cash And Champagne / Tboss And Topless Protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.