Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,806 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Zaha Signs Palace Contract Extension - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zaha Signs Palace Contract Extension (269 Views)

Arsenal Offer £40m Plus Three Players For Wilfried Zaha / Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension / Zaha Sign New Palace Contract Making Him The Highest Paid Player. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zaha Signs Palace Contract Extension by odun360(m): 5:20pm On May 26, 2017
Wilfred Zaha has signed a five-year contract extension with Crystal Palace.

The 24 years old was linked to Tottenham before committing his future to Palace.

The Ivory Coast international made 258 appearances for Crystal Palace.

"Palace is in my heart and I don't think the story is over. I spoke with Steve [Parish, chairman] and I think I still have more to give this club," Zaha said.

"The supporters have been amazing and I want us to do more than just stay in the league next year.

"I would like to thank the chairman for being a big part of my journey and his fellow owners for backing me and rewarding my progression. Let's do this."

Read More: http://www.360gistpilot.com/2017/05/zaha-signs-palace-contract-extension.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

O3 Athletics Foundation / Top 50 Best Scoring Teams From "Big Five" European Leagues (season 2016/17) / Lions Vs Blues Implementing Protests Programme Relations Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.