Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

I Won’t Do Big Brother Naija Again Even For N50 Billion – T-boss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Won’t Do Big Brother Naija Again Even For N50 Billion – T-boss (431 Views)

Naija Again; AFRIMMA 2018 Awards & Music Festival Releases Nominees List... / 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' / Tboss: "I Won't Do Big Brother Naija Again, Even For N50 Million" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Do Big Brother Naija Again Even For N50 Billion – T-boss by lola024(f): 5:35pm On May 26, 2017
Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, T-boss has vowed never to participate in the reality show again even for N50 billion.

The ex-reality show star, during her stay in the just concluded BBN show was involved in a lot of messy controversies.

She was involved in the disqualification of Kemen and also was quoted as saying that Private Jet owners were looking for her.

She also said she would spend the N25 million grand prize in a week and handed one of the ninjas unknown notes after their Friday Arena games.

In an interview with Urban 96fm, T-boss said she won’t be partaking in the Reality Show ever again.

She said, “I won’t do Big Brother Naija again even for N50 billion.”

am so sure Lalasticlala would not sell Nairlanad for N50 Billion.... but am sure Mynd44 and few super Mods would give up the Moderator Role for 10% of that amount.... (am banned already..lolzzz)

...What Crazy Stuff would you do for N50,000,000,000,000,000,000 (50 Billion Naira)?

{Source: Daily Post Nigeria}

Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, Seun

Re: I Won’t Do Big Brother Naija Again Even For N50 Billion – T-boss by Afonjashapmouth: 5:37pm On May 26, 2017
This girl seldom talk but whenever she opens her mouth na hot poo. Who go ever choose her self Make she no dey strive for endorsements. Beauty with 2kb brain space.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Do Big Brother Naija Again Even For N50 Billion – T-boss by Mrop(m): 5:41pm On May 26, 2017
lie lie

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kokomaster, Dbanj Welcomed His First Child / Just Like Dammy Krane, Davido's Hypeman spesh Was Arrested For Credit Card Theft / Pics From June12 Lecture With Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.