Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

9ja Got Talent: Watch Video Of 10-year-old Boys Stunting On Unicycles In Bariga, - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 9ja Got Talent: Watch Video Of 10-year-old Boys Stunting On Unicycles In Bariga, (441 Views)

Wedding Without Reception At Catholic Church Bariga. Food & Souvenir Packaged / 10-Year-Old Girl Holds Birthday Shower (Photos) / Nigeria’s Got Talent 2017 Registration And Audition Date|venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9ja Got Talent: Watch Video Of 10-year-old Boys Stunting On Unicycles In Bariga, by Wizmike111(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2017

So, I was at a party in the Bariga area of Lagos state, and these pretty little talented boys came around on Unicycles and startes stunting. I was wowed before I grabbed my camera to record a few cameo from the spot I sat down.

I have to admit it is my first time of seeing a real unicycle,

I only see from videos and pictures. I had to even Google the name before I saw it was a Unicycle.
Unicycle
The boys must belong to some cyclists organization because they wore same shirts with same inscription.

This is a clear case of catch them young. Cool bariga boys.
Watch Video below :
https://youtu.be/DjwP3BwIL34

Read more: http://naijcrackgist..com/2017/05/9ja-got-talent-watch-video-of-10-year.html

(1) (Reply)

Cupid's Ball With Thintalltony To Hold In Ibadan, July 29th / . / Women Who Made History…today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.