Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

How Do You Relate With A Stubborn Stepfather? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Relate With A Stubborn Stepfather? (782 Views)

Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) / Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister / Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Relate With A Stubborn Stepfather? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 26, 2017
This particular stepfather will want you to take permission for everything. How can one handle a strict, nagging and fiat stepfather?
Re: How Do You Relate With A Stubborn Stepfather? by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 26, 2017
Na to dey smoke weed ... knowing that you are a weed smoker carries this kind of respect from elders

1 Like

Re: How Do You Relate With A Stubborn Stepfather? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 26, 2017
MykOnyxo:
Na to dey smoke weed ... knowing that you are a weed smoker carries this kind of respect from elders
Ehn?
Re: How Do You Relate With A Stubborn Stepfather? by wadetaw202: 12:29am On May 31, 2017
SmithNL:
This particular stepfather will want you to take permission for everything. How can one handle a strict, nagging and fiat stepfather?

How old are you? Your stepfather is your father by law and he has responsibility over you. If you are living under his roof, eating his food and spending his money, you Dont even need a functional brain to know dat you should obey him and take permission for everything. Or are you the one feeding yourself and paying your own school fees? Looks like young people are getting more stupid these days.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Relate With A Stubborn Stepfather? by jantavanta(m): 11:31am On May 31, 2017
I think he doesn't want to be seen as unconcerned about your upbringing.
Re: How Do You Relate With A Stubborn Stepfather? by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 31, 2017
wadetaw202:

How old are you? Your stepfather is your father by law and he has responsibility over you. If you are living under his roof, eating his food and spending his money, you Dont even need a functional brain to know dat you should obey him and take permission for everything. Or are you the one feeding yourself and paying your own school fees? Looks like young people are getting more stupid these days.
We don't stay together bro and another person entirely takes responsibilities.
Re: How Do You Relate With A Stubborn Stepfather? by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 31, 2017
wadetaw202:

I was brought up by a different person. I never lived with my parents even till now, him included.
Re: How Do You Relate With A Stubborn Stepfather? by eyinjuege: 6:56pm On May 31, 2017
SmithNL:
I was brought up by a different person. I never lived with my parents even till now, him included.

If you don't live together, then avoid contact as much as its possible and reasonable.
Call to just say hello.

If I may ask, what makes him stubborn in your eyes?
Re: How Do You Relate With A Stubborn Stepfather? by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 31, 2017
eyinjuege:

If you don't live together, then avoid contact as much as its possible and reasonable.
Call to just say hello.

If I may ask, what makes him stubborn in your eyes?
I called him stubborn because: he can call you for a visit and later not saying anything, wasting one's precious time (i'm a uni undergraduate). He will report you to the whole family when you offend him and so on.
Re: How Do You Relate With A Stubborn Stepfather? by wadetaw202: 2:30am On Jun 01, 2017
SmithNL:

Now I understand. But I think things are different now that you are under his roof. You've got to obey until you live on your own. It may not be convenient, but that's the right thing to do

(1) (Reply)

New Business Start-up Program For House Wives & Sit-at-home Mum / Arabian Beard Oil / Man Faked Being Deaf And Dumb For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.