Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Motherboard And Some Computer Spares Forgotten In My Friend's Vehicle - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Motherboard And Some Computer Spares Forgotten In My Friend's Vehicle (943 Views)

Dell E5430 Motherboard And Casing For Sale / Urgently Need This Motherboard And Processor / Microsoft Paint Is Dead, But It Won't Be Forgotten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motherboard And Some Computer Spares Forgotten In My Friend's Vehicle by bacco2000(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2017
My friend went on traveling to Ilorin and while returning to Lagos he picked some people on his way but the guy forgot his bag at the back of the car.

It seems the guy is a computer engineer, probably came to Lagos for repairs of the motherboards but later forgot his bag after alighting.

Kindly contact me if you know someone looking for the motherboards.

(1) (Reply)

Laptop For Sale / I Need SATA HDD Of Any Size And Quantity At Affordable Price. / How To Enable 2-step Verification On Gmail And Google 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.