Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo (31185 Views)

Qantas Airlines Is The World’s Safest Airline For 2019.See The Top 20 Safest / Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines / Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by DanseMacabre(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2017
Mujtahida:

Toh that guy is rabid. I used to be troubled seeing the kind of hate being peddled here. Each one trying his utmost to show himself as the most hateful, channelling all his/her creativity to create hate filled write ups. But I realised that outside of nairaland inspite of tribalism people are still just people - marrying across the divide, doing business, settling in new towns and cities, worshipping together in church, mosques etc.
But that guy is something else. He is a certified afonja sniffer.

Be truthful, before you came on here, had you heard of the words 'afonja' or 'Igbo'? To be a complete Nigerian, forget what the papers say, you have to have an iota of tribalism, because in this country, tribe comes first.

But on here, it takes a lot not to be sucked into the whirlpool of ethnic and tribalistic divide that seems to have become the major cohesive traffic warden, as ironic as it may sound.
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by DanseMacabre(m): 7:36pm On May 26, 2017
shinarlaura:

You re very funny

Merci, Mademoiselle. If I say you're very pretty now, it'll sound patronising, so I'm not saying it.
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:38pm On May 26, 2017
opal4real:

Fight nor dey there. Make dem return d corpses to Congo. Abi dem nor fit deport deadi body?
What about the crew and passengers?
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by ransomed: 7:39pm On May 26, 2017
Imagine the corpse at the floor of the legislative chambers. What will be the action and reaction of the honourable members and distinguished senators? I am "sure" they will honourably pay their last respect by opening the casket, observe 30 minutes silence and bid the departed soul rest in peace.
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by Unimaginable123: 7:41pm On May 26, 2017
tommybliss007:
see wahala we no want Anoda Ebola crises
like seriously
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by shinarlaura(f): 7:44pm On May 26, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Merci, Mademoiselle. If I say you're very pretty now, it'll sound patronising, so I'm not saying it.

grin you already said it.

Thank you
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by nevilbot: 7:47pm On May 26, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

We have never had an ebola in the history of Nigeria until that evil Liberian traveled to Nigeria and then from Nigeria he went to the USA and died, the 3 countries he visited got hit

Where did u get this version of ur news from sir? Sawyer the Liberian guy died in Nigeria and did not av plans or was even allowed out of the hospital by that brave female doctor who diagnosed him.

Sawyer was supposed to travel from Lagos to calabar for an event, got detected at the airport and was bundled to d private clinic Wia d female doc on suspecting Ebola prevented him from leaving. He died and his corpse was incinerated in Nigeria. He did not travel to the USA like u claim!!!

You can ask Google if u are still in doubt!! And as ur name goes, it simply shows u are busy hating on a tribe who don't give a hoot abt ur existence and neglecting to develop urself mentally. If u had just taken some time off from hating to develop urself, u won't be peddling around false information.
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by NevetsIbot(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2017
nevilbot..... Looks like a clone of my moniker.

Announcing to all Nlders.. Nevilbot isn't me.. I'm NevetsIbot. Please take note. Thank you
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by nevilbot: 7:54pm On May 26, 2017
NevetsIbot:
nevilbot..... Looks like a clone of my moniker.

Announcing to all Nlders.. Nevilbot isn't me.. I'm NevetsIbot. Please take note. Thank you

I also can't be u. My moniker is my tradename and its unique to me. So no need to start a public service announcement. We don't need it
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by Mujtahida: 7:55pm On May 26, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Be truthful, before you came on here, had you heard of the words 'afonja' or 'Igbo'? To be a complete Nigerian, forget what the papers say, you have to have an iota of tribalism, because in this country, tribe comes first.

But on here, it takes a lot not to be sucked into the whirlpool of ethnic and tribalistic divide that seems to have become the major cohesive traffic warden, as ironic as it may sound.
I never heard of the word Igbos before ooo but afonja yes through my reading of history long time ago, the word had even become dim in my consciousness until I encountered it here again. I am not even Yoruba.
Omo, have you seen that goat bleating afonja meme? I saw it and I just collapsed with laughter in spite of myself. I think since they cannot exhibit outright physical savagery by attacking each other, they doing its online equivalent by attacking each other verbally.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by Businessideas: 8:06pm On May 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Na which kind wahala be this?

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/26/ebola-fg-lagos-condemn-airline-flying-corpse-nigeria-congo/
What is the name of the airline and stop this official cover up
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by NevetsIbot(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2017
nevilbot:

I also can't be u. My moniker is my tradename and its unique to me. So no need to start a public service announcement. We don't need it
you don't have to bring out your muscles on something I joked on bruh
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by Nickymezor(f): 8:14pm On May 26, 2017
willibounce1:
Are these Congo people mad ni? Why do something like this?
I jst tire fr dem o.
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by adollyboy(m): 8:19pm On May 26, 2017
The airline should be heavily sanctioned if found guilty of breaching any laid down rules.
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by DanseMacabre(m): 8:37pm On May 26, 2017
Mujtahida:

I never heard of the word Igbos before ooo but afonja yes through my reading of history long time ago, the word had even become dim in my consciousness until I encountered it here again. I am not even Yoruba.
Omo, have you seen that goat bleating afonja meme? I saw it and I just collapsed with laughter in spite of myself. I think since they cannot exhibit outright physical savagery by attacking each other, they doing its online equivalent by attacking each other verbally.

Basically, bro. That meme is crazy. So since you understand their modus operandi, it's no use bickering over it. Depending on your mood, either let fighting dogs run amok, or use the bullet of sarcasm to halt them in their tracks. It always works for me.

However, a little bit of harmless fun, a la repping your tribe, doesn't hurt at times. wink
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by DanseMacabre(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin you already said it.
Thank you

My pleasure. A bien tot.
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by Mujtahida: 8:43pm On May 26, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Basically, bro. That meme is crazy. So since you understand their modus operandi, it's no use bickering over it. Depending on your mood, either let fighting dogs run amok, or use the bullet of sarcasm to halt them in their tracks. It always works for me.

However, a little bit of harmless fun, a la repping your tribe, doesn't hurt at times. wink
I tell you. I normally don't comment that much on nl and on such threads but I just entered beast mode since yesterday when the tribalist infested the whole place. I will heed you advise and retreat back into my Base. One has to be lighthearted about it. Our people joke with everything.
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by CaptainFM1: 8:53pm On May 26, 2017
Crematorium straight. Such body should be heading straight to the furnace. Like the Spanish Ebola victim doctor that was repatriated back to Spain from Seira-leone. Even his family did not get to see her body.
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by shinarlaura(f): 8:58pm On May 26, 2017
DanseMacabre:

My pleasure. A bien tot.

A bientôt wink

1 Like

Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by Lemmejoor(m): 9:05pm On May 26, 2017
oshe11:
Chaiiiii.......

So Nigeria nor qualify for U20 World cup?

BUHARI WHY?

WETYN NIGERIA DO U
U probably need lessons on issue prioritizing
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by oshe11: 9:11pm On May 26, 2017
Lemmejoor:

U probably need lessons on issue prioritizing
do u knw hw much I wud mk from betting on dese guys?

Teacher Washington!!!
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by back2sender: 9:18pm On May 26, 2017
Developers of the world WANTS TO BRING IN EBOLA BACK TO NIGERIA. THE CORPSE IS A BIAFRAN SPECIE.
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by Klington: 9:33pm On May 26, 2017
They should better be very careful with it cos this visually impaired, disabled and deformed government that cannot manage ordinary lasa fever go just let everyone die in peace.

Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by Klington: 9:34pm On May 26, 2017
They should better be very careful with it cos this visually impaired, disabled and deformed government that cannot manage ordinary lasa fever go just let everyone die in peace. cool cool

Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by Klington: 9:38pm On May 26, 2017
Make them be careful there
This deformed, disabled and visually impaired government that cannot manage ordinary lasa fever go just let everyone die in peace cool cool cool
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by wasuka14(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2017
I wish a time will come that FG will just pass law to cremate all dead bodies. What is the essence and uses of corpes. Personally if i die i want to be cremate!
Jabioro:
What their home country can not accept, some of them will take such rubbish to our face.. imagine repatriating a remained ( corpse) without considering the implications.. They should bury whoever that give up the ghost, we have nothing to do with dead body..
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by smoooty11: 9:59pm On May 26, 2017
Congo why evils ? That was uncalled for.
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by Ifeshyne(f): 10:53pm On May 26, 2017
I just feel like these people just wanted to deliberately bring ebola into Nigeria.
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by Nobody: 1:19am On May 27, 2017
I seriously think some people are out to sabotage Nigeria with this Ebola thing. That's how sent the first guy clearly dying, on a plane to Nigeria. They saw that it didn't cause an outbreak like they likely wanted. now this....
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by Nobody: 1:32am On May 27, 2017
Infectious diseases. Sigh

cc slowlybtsurely cool
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by Codes151(m): 1:39am On May 27, 2017
This idiots will be lazyjng about wen this is a serious matter!!!

Ebola!!!?

Every body will act like a goat that need to be punched before it milks" now nobody will talk and ginger till Ebola enter again!! Ok
Re: Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo by aku626(m): 7:27am On May 27, 2017
What's the use condemning when you ban them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) / Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon / Travel To Dakar, Senegal By Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.