Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,861 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

JAMB Registrar Trying To Fix What Was Not Broken - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Registrar Trying To Fix What Was Not Broken (14395 Views)

Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal / Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 / ASUU Calls For JAMB Registrar’s Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Registrar Trying To Fix What Was Not Broken by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:08am On May 27, 2017
oshe11:
Wetin concern Lecturer collectin moni n Jamb again naundecided

So U nor no say na FG acct everytin abt Jamb dey enta......

Guy, U FALL MY HAND..... ABI U DN 4GT TSA....

EVEN FG UNIVERSITY SCH FEES DEY ENTA TSAundecided
Before, all they were remitting just 25% of the earnings.
I don't know if STA affected that
Re: JAMB Registrar Trying To Fix What Was Not Broken by oshe11: 8:14am On May 27, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Before, all they were remitting just 25% of the earnings.
I don't know if STA affected that
Everytin abt FG nw is abt TSA
Re: JAMB Registrar Trying To Fix What Was Not Broken by Supremex: 8:43am On May 27, 2017
But on d bright side, the results this year is favourable
Re: JAMB Registrar Trying To Fix What Was Not Broken by logica(m): 9:14am On May 27, 2017
zainabxel:

Its "broke"
They say "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"
Of course you know that's not proper English. More like African American Broken English.
Re: JAMB Registrar Trying To Fix What Was Not Broken by whitebeard(m): 9:22am On May 27, 2017
lakesider:
The people condemning jamb boss are people that usually make futune from exam malpractice .
Please find other business
biko, there are student that read for that exam rigorously, and when their result came out it was nonsense they saw, pls tell me why they shouldnt condemn the jamb registrar.
Re: JAMB Registrar Trying To Fix What Was Not Broken by vikstandon(m): 9:52am On May 27, 2017
Please I wish to share my experiences the past years admission (2016/2017 admission year)...

We were giving two choice University by Jamb and I opted for;

University of Nigeria (most preferred)----Med. Lab
Abia State University (preferred)----Medicine & Surgery

It turned out that we didn't have to sit for PUME, but admission was giving by point mark using your WAEC and JAMB... You would agree with me that no State school has the number of A's recorded by Private Schools so I wasn't offered admission through the merit list (1st list) meaning I had to try another luck through payment for supplementary for the both institutions.

As God would have it ABSU my state University offered me admission to study Medicine, I had to pay #2500 to change ABSU to my most preferred Institution a week before UNN brought out there Supp. List.
I had already accepted ABSU admission and paid school fees and had even dashed my hope on UNN admission, it was even my elder brother that called to say UNN offered me admission to study Med.Lab (one striking thing about UNN admission is that during supplementary Med.Lab wasn't enlisted so I opted for Anatomy with the hope of changing to Medicine, the course I have pursued years before in UNN).

Having gone far with ABSU admission and had even started lectures without completing the registration process in order to be at pace with my colleagues. I finally came to the final point of registration which requires submission of Jamb admission letter to finalize my admission, what I saw on the admission letter was UNN (Med.Lab).
We've paid #11,000 twice to change the Admission letter to ABSU (Medicine) since that is the place am running my undergraduate program, JAMB Registry vehemently refused.

I have gone to JAMB offices in Abia and Enugu, and they said it can be changed, we should go through the institution (ABSU Registry).

We've gone to see the Registrar of ABSU, who told us that it is the new JAMB Registrar's stand and that Universities are not happy with it. That the school has about 1000 students with same issue. That we should result to Prayer and be hopeful.

I have written first semester exam and defiled UNN admission and didn't register for the present years Jamb and have stayed about two years at home before getting this my dream course.

In the light of all of these...what is ur advice Nairalanders!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Registrar Trying To Fix What Was Not Broken by pennywys(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2017
lakesider:
The people condemning jamb boss are people that usually make futune from exam malpractice .
Please find other business
the worst record in jamb examination malpractices is recorded high this year than any other year in history.
Re: JAMB Registrar Trying To Fix What Was Not Broken by dalass(f): 10:44am On May 27, 2017
[quote author=dedecoder post=56909599]Can you imagine results still not yet out after several days the exam has been written? Indeed no better caption suits the anomaly.[/quote I tire for waiting ]
Re: JAMB Registrar Trying To Fix What Was Not Broken by logica(m): 1:27pm On May 27, 2017
zainabxel:

It's not African-American, its a popular saying among all Americans, coined by Thomas Bertram "Bert" Lance, an American businessman who served as Director of the Office of Management and Budget under President Jimmy Carter in 1977.
Just as Miley Cyrus invented "twerking". wink
Re: JAMB Registrar Trying To Fix What Was Not Broken by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 27, 2017
smiley
Re: JAMB Registrar Trying To Fix What Was Not Broken by d4james: 6:03pm On May 27, 2017
Yes Ooooo, My daughter's result is not yet out.
micholo123:

I was told some results haven't been released up till now
Re: JAMB Registrar Trying To Fix What Was Not Broken by kaysy(m): 10:23pm On May 27, 2017
vikstandon:
Please I wish to share my experiences the past years admission (2016/2017 admission year)...

We were giving two choice University by Jamb and I opted for;

University of Nigeria (most preferred)----Med. Lab
Abia State University (preferred)----Medicine & Surgery

It turned out that we didn't have to sit for PUME, but admission was giving by point mark using your WAEC and JAMB... You would agree with me that no State school has the number of A's recorded by Private Schools so I wasn't offered admission through the merit list (1st list) meaning I had to try another luck through payment for supplementary for the both institutions.

As God would have it ABSU my state University offered me admission to study Medicine, I had to pay #2500 to change ABSU to my most preferred Institution a week before UNN brought out there Supp. List.
I had already accepted ABSU admission and paid school fees and had even dashed my hope on UNN admission, it was even my elder brother that called to say UNN offered me admission to study Med.Lab (one striking thing about UNN admission is that during supplementary Med.Lab wasn't enlisted so I opted for Anatomy with the hope of changing to Medicine, the course I have pursued years before in UNN).

Having gone far with ABSU admission and had even started lectures without completing the registration process in order to be at pace with my colleagues. I finally came to the final point of registration which requires submission of Jamb admission letter to finalize my admission, what I saw on the admission letter was UNN (Med.Lab).
We've paid #11,000 twice to change the Admission letter to ABSU (Medicine) since that is the place am running my undergraduate program, JAMB Registry vehemently refused.

I have gone to JAMB offices in Abia and Enugu, and they said it can be changed, we should go through the institution (ABSU Registry).

We've gone to see the Registrar of ABSU, who told us that it is the new JAMB Registrar's stand and that Universities are not happy with it. That the school has about 1000 students with same issue. That we should result to Prayer and be hopeful.

I have written first semester exam and defiled UNN admission and didn't register for the present years Jamb and have stayed about two years at home before getting this my dream course.

In the light of all of these...what is ur advice Nairalanders!

Thousands of 2016 UTME candidates who gained admission in their second or third choice of school had these issue, when we tried to fix one of them after paying N10,000 for change of admission letter, we were told that JAMB does not allow Regularization for 2016 UTME candidates and the money went like that, the girl in question has returned home out of frustration and left their admission for them.

This JAMB Registrar needs to be taken off
All the procedures he laid down to CBT Centers, none of the CBT Centers followed the step. e.g

1) That a Bank staff will be present at their CBT Center for N700 cash collection - No CBT followed this step, cash ranging from N1,000 to N3,000 were charged by different CBT Centers and candidates were attended to according to the highest bidders, some candidates who paid via the CBT CENTER SERVICE CHARGE Online or at a bank branch and tendered their receipt at their desired CBT Center to register were rejected and were made to pay again at the point of registration.

2) That candidate without JAMB Profile will be assisted in creating profiles for free - Candidates were charged differents amount for this purpose at different centers.

3) That CBT Centers should adopt professionalism in their approach in the registration exercise - Even Him, Professor Ishiaki Oloyede can attest that some CBT centers went into partnership with some tutorial centers, cyber cafes and exam machineries in executing their sharp practices. He was only able to track and arrest those in Abuja, what about the remaining 36 states of the federation?

I can go on and on in listing the in-competencies and inhuman treatment recorded in this man's one year tenure as JAMB Registrar.

The man is an administrator, fact but not at National level, he doesn't have a broad mindset to allow him see how heterogeneous Nigeria really is.
Re: JAMB Registrar Trying To Fix What Was Not Broken by vikstandon(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
If you have issues getting ur JAMB ADMISSION letter for 2016 Admission year, contact me. Is not a SCAM, am willing to aid you out with procedures.

Freely I receive of God and freely will I give...God gave me wisdom on how to go about it, today my brother's long age admission letter problem issue is solved.

Contact me on: 09061642638
Re: JAMB Registrar Trying To Fix What Was Not Broken by vikstandon(m): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Don't wait till towards your final year to reconcile your admission letter issue.
Most of u got admission to study in two different Universities but the one you accepted their offer is quite different from the one JAMB uploaded on their platform, please quit blaming JAMB. The reason why it was so is that the institution enlisted in the admission status dialogue sent their notification of admission to JAMB before the one you accepted their offer. Regularizing it is simple, it wouldn't cost you anything from my angle...what it would cost u is your willingness to be helped.

Probably you may have gotten this sorry response #Sorry_change_of_admission_letter_not_approved...reason been #NO_DELETION_OF_2016_ADMISSION'.

I have this privileged information, quit searching for help from this fraudsters parading themselves as helpers, quit listening to your Institution that tags the current JAMB Registrar as been a mean man whose policies they say are undermining of Nigerian Education system. Sorry they gotten your tuition fees and cares so less if you lose your admission, don't think of getting a Rejection letter from a school you didn't accept their admission offer, because they would rip u off ur hard earned money all in the name of Accepting an already ended Admission process before they would give u Rejection letter which isn't relevant for this course.

I shall help u through out the journey of u solving the problem of getting and regularizing ur admission and getting ur admission letter with NO KOBO taken away from you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pgd Universities Or Colleges In Canada? / Federal College Of Education (sped) Ui Affiliated Putme Is Out. / Academic Activities At RSUST Despite ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.