Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Uniport 2017 Admision;no Admission Into Geology Dept - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport 2017 Admision;no Admission Into Geology Dept (400 Views)

How ABU Zaria Students Failed In The Dept. Of Computer Science / 5 Years No Admission: Depression Is Taking Over Me / No Admission For Students With Tattoos At Akwa Ibom University - V.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniport 2017 Admision;no Admission Into Geology Dept by praisezzy: 7:32pm On May 26, 2017
The management of the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) wishes to inform candidates seeking admission into the institution for the 2017/2018 academic session that there will be no admission into the Department of Geology in the 2017/2018 session. Candidates who chose the University of Port Harcourt to study Geology are therefore advised to contact the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board(JAMB) for change of Course/University. All affected prospective Candidates are to tale note of this and comply accordingly. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT UNIPORT CHAT ME ON WHATSAP 08146680947

(1) (Reply)

Any Cheap College Or University In Overseas. / [website Review] Nairaland.com: Review By Pengician Multimedia Concept / I Need Ur Help With Dis Unilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.