Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,288 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

Couple Married One Week After Meeting - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Married One Week After Meeting (450 Views)

Zoom Meeting For 600 Participants For N3,000(cancelled) / How To Survive Meeting Your In-laws For The First Time / My Business Meeting Experience With A Lady In Restaurant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Couple Married One Week After Meeting by lacemose(m): 9:45pm On May 26, 2017
An online dating finally led to marriage as a couple who started their love journey on twitter finally walked down the Isle. The relationship between the two started two years ago after they met on twitter.
They were dating seriously on twitter till they met each other in person and got married on the 21st of May, that Is on Sunday.
The husband is an Egyptian man and goes by the name Mohsin. The lady shared pictures from their wedding in her tweets and captioned it "started in the dms 2 years ago, met him in person this week and now we are finally married today, Alhamdulilah to me and my best friend"

source: www.sundayjoe.com/2017/05/after-dating-two-years-on-twitter.html

(1) (Reply)

Win Exclusive V.I.P Tickets To Our October Events! / Could This Be Love - Shady Moderino. New Video Alert. Watch / Omawunmi And Jimmy Jat Will Head Music Meets Media 2017!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.