Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Help Me Out Plz. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Me Out Plz. (949 Views)

Python Experts, Plz What Is Wrong With This Code / Plz Can Anyone Solve This Using C++? / Plz Help With Using Pseudo Code For This Algorithm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out Plz. by Abdulrazak(m): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2007
Plz i need advice 4rm u guys out there,i'm a graduate(microbiologist) and presently in service(N.Y.S.C) but due to the fact dt there is no job in ds country i wanted 2 go into IT(Web designing and software development).plz share wt me the opportunities in ds field as regard self employment b4 i commit my TAKE HOME ALLAWI into it.Thanks
Re: Help Me Out Plz. by luckyCO(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2007
Yaa you made a nice decision. Think towards helping your profession with either web development or software. This will make you fall in love with any and inturns make you self employed.

You read Microbiology, a nice course although I don't really know what exactly it entails but every course needs automation to make it better. It is a nice idea.
Re: Help Me Out Plz. by bobotimi: 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2007
The software market  is a lucrative field if you are good for what you do.
It's self employing; i mean as a developer, if you advertise your self well ( your work will speak for you), you are bound to always come across one person or the other who wants to upload a website or build one small application or the other.  But you must be good; c#, java,php, mysql etc. 
Also it pays to know hardware too; maintenance & repair, networking etc. All these will take time to acquire but it's worth the effort. Cyber-cafes will always have the need for computer technicians

P.s: you dont have to spend a fortune on i.t centers and the likes. all you need is the right books, committment etc and you'll get there.

(1) (Reply)

Php Programmers Please! / Comparing C++ And C# / Warning To All Programmers !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.